Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help women-Winstrol question or other-please help

Georgia Irish

A female friend of mine, was thinking about doing Winstrol due too wanting to lose fat in her legs and butt area. She has been reccomended winstrol, she is concerned will it cause hair loss or any other side effects, or any other suggestions, she is allready overweight and trying to lose weight so nothing that would really bulk her up. Thanks a bunch and take care, Georgia Irish

Winstrol is definetly not the answer for weight loss ; no AS is.

She needs to concentrate on a clean diet and lifting weights, plus hitting the cardio. Have her post her diet, and she will get lots of help shaping that up.

Truly, steriods is not the cure for her problem. Do a search, and you will see it is not the road for her to take right now.

More questions and follow ups

What is yohimbine and how does she get that and what is AS. What about Thermagenics and hair loss or side effects. Also why does that camera keep showing up on the side with my original posts. Thanks again, She was trying to do that weight watchers diet. Which I dont like, I hear of these women saving up their points and then using them all up on their last meal. Thanks

no offense, but you've got some learning to do. Please, use the search button on the top right right now..then come back and read my advice....:)

OK first off, NO steroids!!!!!!!!!

Steroids do not cut fat, they build muscle only with hard work. The key to her success is simple: FOOD and EXERCISE. No big miracle equation. But you both should read all the posts on here about DIET, EXERCISE etc....

Don't look to any sort of supplements until you've figured out a diet and training regime first.

All the best.

Top Bottom