Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with TRT... HGC?

Woodrow60

I have low T, went to the doc and they gave me some bullshit cream that didn't work. I took the liberty of taking .5CC a week of Test300 and have felt great for the past three months. I take 20mg of liquid Nolva daily or every other day to keep the gyno away as well.

I'm 30 years old, 150 pounds and in great shape. My problem is my balls are starting to shrink and I want to know if it's a good idea to take HGC 200IU weekly as well?? Need to get the boys back to actual size every once in a while.

I have no intentions of cycling off as the natural test I produce is dog shit.

Can anyone give me some advice on HGC?

its hcg and i recommend you find a competetent HRT doc or clinic. and HRT is one of those things that should be a last resort.

just cause your test levels are crap doesn't mean you should automatically jump on. there are ways to boost your natural test without HRT. one of the best ways is doing legwork.

30 years old???

and you aren't in a part of your life to test the natural producing testosterone? wtf does that mean exactly? sounds like you want the easy way out.

150 pounds is great shape? maybe if you were 5' 1" that is true i guess. no one is gonna give you AAS advice at 150 pounds bro.

Top Bottom