Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help with my supplement dosages...SERIOUS KARMA

orca

Posted this on the supplement board but there are alot more faces over here.

I know that the doses for these sups suggested on the labels are not the same for a person on a heavy dose of roids.

Hers what I am on, help if you can.

Silymarim(milk thistle extract)
Co-Q10
Saw palmetto
Vit -C
Twin Lab
Amino Fuel 2000
Stress b-complex
Garlic

I am just using the reccomended dosages right now.

I didn't see much from Garlic. I use olive leaf extract instead as an anti - microbe / immune booster.

Saw palmetto is proven to reduce 5AR activty in the prostate. I have a theory that exogeneous DHT (proviron) added to a cycle of Test could help fight prostate bph. This is due to reduced 5AR activity in the prostate in the presence of high concentrations of 1 methyl dht (proviron). A few studies support this but its in no way fact.

The rest look good to me.

If the amino fuel is in pill form I'd drop that and go with a shake.

orca said:

Hers what I am on, help if you can.

1 - Silymarim(milk thistle extract)
2 - Co-Q10
3 - Saw palmetto
4 - Vit -C
5 - Twin Lab
6 - Amino Fuel 2000
7 - Stress b-complex
8 - Garlic

Here are my thoughts:

1) toss it and get some ala, preferably r-ala
2) 30mg/day, but you might want to look into idebenone along with other anarchy stack ingredients
3) ? is this for the prostate? If so, not bad. I think ulter is a big fan of this if I'm not mistaken.
4) gram/day, but there are other anti-ox's...nac
5) good brand...i'm assuming this is your basic multi, if so, the recommended dosages should be fine
6) toss it and get thee some protein powder, cheaper and better...if you want some aminos by themselves, look into alcar and taurine
7) no need if you already have a multi...
8) ?

just keep an eye out for supps for the liver and immune system. take extra of these will on cycle. there is no magic number just take a little more than directed.

Milk thistle - 175mg 3x aday
Coq10-100mg 1 x aday
Saw palmetto- 160mg 2x a day
C- 1000mg 3 x a day
Amino fuel liquid- 2 tbs in the morning and 1 before exercise
B complex- 100 mg at lunch
Garlic- 1 with each meal

i agree with Tx, but i also feel Garlic is well worth taking.

Garlic, Green Tea Extract, r-ALA, Idebenone, Nattokinase, vitamin K2, a comprehensive enzyme product, and a good multi, we should all be taking imo.

Last edited:
40butpumpin said:
i agree with Tx, but i also feel Garlic is well worth taking.

Garlic, Green Tea Extract, r-ALA, Idebenone, Nattokinase, vitamin K2, a comprehensive enzyme product, and a good multi, we should all be taking imo.

I don't know anything about garlic which is why I had the ?...why do you feel it's worth taking?

Also, I am interested in your thoughts on idebenone, nattokinase, and vitamin k2. The only one of those I know anything about is idebenone, but even that is very limited info.

Top Bottom