Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Need help with gyno. Letro + Nolva?

gunnr17

New member
I've been "off" since July and still have puffiness and just recently noticed a lump. I only ran a low dose of var and tbol, then nolva and clomid for pct. I need to get rid of this shit. Should I try letro alone or run it with some nolva. I was thinking 1.25mg letro and 20-40mg nolva ed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
If you are off cycle... running letro AND nolv is super supressive and seems like a bad idea to me...

best bet right now IMO would be to get some bloodwork done and see where u are at.

A low dose of tbol and anavar...1- sounds like a shitty newbie cycle, and 2- should not be the culprit of your puffiness 5 months later
 
They actually started getting puffy 4-5 weeks into a var only cycle, so although it is a rare occurance, I'm certain var was the cause. I ran one compound at a time for a reason, and not because of lack of knowledge/research or fear of needles, but so that I would know exactly how each one affected me. It turned out to be a learning experience because if I'd thrown in say some test-e and eq or something I definitely wouldn't have blamed var for the puffy nips.
So the puffiness isn't something that just happened. It's been a problem ever since the var cycle back in feb-march.
I remember Mr. X used to swear by Letro/Nolva for gyno treatment. Is he still around?
 
I dont think your var was actually var if it caused you gyno....

anywhoo, take 2.5mg of letro and 10-20mg of novaldex daily and you will say goodbye to your gyno in about a month.. Im serious.. I doubted this theory until I tried it.. Kiss your sex drive good bye as well though.
 
That's what I thought at first about the var too. But, I have read that gyno is a possibe side, just very rare. And they were in sealed packaging from BD. I guess there's still a slight chance that I got some bad stuff. Anyway, thanks for your help.
 
i think X recommends 40mg of nolva and 1.25mg of letro each day for several weeks. . .do a search, the info is out there. . .beware, though. . .letro is a libido killer. . .
 
enacer420nj said:
yes....500mg Sustanon E4D

:lmao: yeah. . .that would work. . .of course it would also kind of blow a hole in the original purpose for taking the letro. . .get some cialis. . .at least you'll be able to perform. . .i don't think the effects of letro are long-lasting. . .as X
 
40 mg Nolva and 1.25mg letro seems about right... For libido u can go with cialis or viagra or proviron ( proviron could cause some suppression though)
 
mikefear said:
try some AIFM 2 pumps ed and see if that helps ya

Yeah, I know a lot of folks love this stuff and I'm sure it works great for some people, but I just finished a bottle and saw no improvement. I appreciate the suggestion though. Thanks
 
gunnr17 said:
Yeah, I know a lot of folks love this stuff and I'm sure it works great for some people, but I just finished a bottle and saw no improvement. I appreciate the suggestion though. Thanks
get some bromocriptine for your gyno and 22mg nolva for about 3-weeks you dont want to exceed to much nolva .
 
blacksabbath1987 said:
get some bromocriptine for your gyno and 22mg nolva for about 3-weeks you dont want to exceed to much nolva .

Bro Bromo is for prolactin sides ( from tren/deca) it's not going to do anything for him in his situation (He's not on tren or deca)
 
AhMadKooL said:
Bro Bromo is for prolactin sides ( from tren/deca) it's not going to do anything for him in his situation (He's not on tren or deca)
then just run nolva for three weeks at 33mg a day that is if you have the caps at 11mg each. that should take care of the gyno. and aifm to bring your test up.i would do 1-pump a day also get you some vit-e and maybe some biotin.
 
I have a few small lumps under my nips and some puffyness aftera test, tren and dbol cycle (heavy doses of each). a few months after - 6months plus, I ran nolvedex, and femara for a month and the lumps completely went away. so did the puffyness. I really didnt expect it to work and thought I would need surgery but was really impressed when my nips went completely back to normal.
 
I think the AIFM would be more to take his oestrogen down than to bring his test up. As others have mentioned, Mr. X has posted on this several times. If you can't search then send him a PM.

I've also seen it suggested to use AIFM, sprayed directly onto the affected area. You can also get DHT cream similarly applied.

There are times when the $11.97 to go Plat for a month to get the usable search facility is small change. If you haven't yet used it, there's a $10 discount code around somewhere to reduce the cost to $1.97. I'd go find it for you but I'm not currently Plat.
 
I'm looking to get some letro and nolva. Can anyone recommend the reputable research chemical sites that sells them? Thanks!
 
Top Bottom