Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with first cycle dosages

inlove

Hi,
I've started my first cycle yesterday and done quite a bit of research on the subject. I've got good support from a few good friends who've been competing and know their gear. However my problem is with the stack sizes that they recommended me to take.
I've decided on doing a classical Susta+deca stack.
1 ml each / week. Susta is 250 deca only 100mg.
NOW my friends say 100mg is enough for first time and good for joints. But the internet says even 200mg is too little..
I'd like some answers from experienced users, so please if you've used a few cycles please dont bother..
im going for 12 weeks , last 2 weeks deca goes off and after 12 weeks a few weeks pause and clo..

My info:
25yo
175cm
78kg
body about 12-15%
hitting the gym for 5+years
mesomorph body
4 times / week gym

aim: MASS SIZE and STRENGTH.

Thanks for help :)

Hi,
I've started my first cycle yesterday and done quite a bit of research on the subject. I've got good support from a few good friends who've been competing and know their gear. However my problem is with the stack sizes that they recommended me to take.
I've decided on doing a classical Susta+deca stack.
1 ml each / week. Susta is 250 deca only 100mg.
NOW my friends say 100mg is enough for first time and good for joints. But the internet says even 200mg is too little..
I'd like some answers from experienced users, so please if you've used a few cycles please dont bother..
im going for 12 weeks , last 2 weeks deca goes off and after 12 weeks a few weeks pause and clo..

My info:
25yo
175cm
78kg
body about 12-15%
hitting the gym for 5+years
mesomorph body
4 times / week gym

aim: MASS SIZE and STRENGTH.

Thanks for help :)

You need to learn how to eat and train.

I say no AAS!

Test only to see how your body reacts to hormones, Deca will kill your libido and linger in your system as long as 18 months, save it for a later more advanced cycle, and for petes sake don't listen to your buddies at the gym ,let them learn the hard way.

If you don't know of Ancillaries needed running a cycle or a good PCT i would suggest stopping until you learn all you can about what you're putting in your body ( the pro's and con's)

+1 to all responses so far..

Thx for answers. I will strongly consider quitting the deca if you really think its bad for first cycle.
When will I know how my body reacts? Its been 2 days after first shot and the shoulder is a bit sore..

and for those who say "eat more" etc. I can promise you that i know more about working out and nutrition than most people will ever know...
I had great gains during the years and good results, but i've hit a wall in motivation and in results and I need something new.

You dont know a whole lot if you claim to be a mesomorph at 5'9" 171 lbs. Drop the deca for sure, and run the sust at 375mg/wk for 12 weeks.
HCG throughout the cycle at 250iu, twice a week.
PCT: research it

i will tell you why deca is a bad idea.

deca is a very long ester.. it lingers for a long time. the body cannot recover when there is even small traces left in your body.
also deca creates progesterone problems.. you and your buddies probably have zero clue what progesterone is or how to combat it am i correct? ask them what progesterone is next time you see them and get back to me.. they don't know shit. any idiot can inject 2 grams of juice a week and claim to be a genius.. however if your 'buddies' were really smart they wouldn't recommend deca for a first cycle and on top of that a lame dosage.. good for the joints huh? a bullshit reason to run deca.. whats good for the joints is proper nutrition (omega's, krill oil, etc) and proper form.

if you are having joint issues you better lay off and/or fix your form ASAP because at your small size and age that is a major red flag to be having joint problems already

If you know more about diet & training that most people will ever know, then you should know how to tweek both to break thru a plateau...

~EZ

Top Bottom