Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with cycle

i8az28

Hello. Let me try this again with all the info needed for you guys to help. Thanks in advance. I want to be safe for sure as I am a father and a husband So thank you in advance. Hee is my history and short term goals.
I am 37 yrs old, 5'7 and 175 lbs this morning. I have been lifting since I was 17. I worked out natural till I was 24. Then I was stacking all the muscletech products with great results. I chose to add test 100 and got decent results but only did 10 shots and quit, no pct, did not know what that was. A few years later I took some equipoise w/ some test (cant remember what kind). Here and there for a few years dabbled with test. Two years ago I was taking Decabolen a ProHormone and this worked great. I gained 15 lbs of muscle and then got a hold of some trn and windstrol. I took that directly after the Decabolen cycle and had incredible results. I took the Tren and W for 10 weeks and started to breakout with bad acne. I was not taking test. I quit pretty much cold turkey and waited 2 months and went to a Dr where I started Hormone treatment. He prescribed me HCG amd test(sublingual and cream). Felt great, blood work every 3 onths all looked good. I took some tren again and test went from 900 to 1500 in my blood work and estrogen got above 50. He prescribed arimedix which was not enough. I was getting pain in the nipple so he gave me letro and that took care of it. He did not know about the tren. I retain water pretty easily too. It's now 1 year later and base line blood work puts my test at 600.
I have been working out hard, feel great and now ready for a cylce. It is so unmotivating for me, working out natural. My goal is to gain lean muscle mass and lose fat. I get great size and strentgh pretty easily. My diet is pretty clean except two meals on the weekend (wife). I eat 6 meals a day that consist of, 30 grams of protien, 35 grams of carbs and a lot of fiber. I dont lift super heavy anymore but I have good form and get 10 good reps in every set. I lift at night and cardio at night. The cardio at night (5) are recent.
What I have is Test E 250, dbol, tren e 200 and winstrol. I have tons of letro, arimedix and hcg. I have taken three shots of the test, started last thursday. I plan on taking three shots a week.
I want to to do this right with what I have so any help would be appreciated. Keep in mind i am prone to gyna. I would also like to keep my gains and keep cycling correctly. If I forgot something let me know. Thanks again!

Since you screwed up quite a few times and you obviously aren't new to juice, you might as well do a half decent cycle. First, make sure your diet and workout plan is spot on. Try to lean out just a bit. Then what I would do is...10 week blast: Test E 500mg EW, Tren E 300mg EW, dbol as a kickstart first 4 weeks, winny week 6-12 since the test and tren should still be in your system. Be careful with winny, it could dry you right up and mess up your joints, especially since you're a bit older. Run arimidex AND cabergoline all throughout the cycle. Keep letrozole on hand in case the adex/caber/winny doesn't control the gyno, which it should. You may want to drop the dbol since it might make you blow up too fast and it can also bring out gyno.

When you're done with the cycle go on a TRT dose and get bloodwork done. It's a light amount of everything so you should be fine. I know most will jump in and say you're not ready, you're too small, you've messed up too many times...but its your time to make it right. Take the right stuff, EAT the right stuff, and hit those muscles hard in the gym and you should transform with the help of this cycle :)

Glad to see your trying to do things right this time bro. With having so many compounds, I don't see a reason to do anymore than 500mg week of test. Which is 2 shots a week. Not the three your talking about. Do your test shots Monday and Thursday. That will keep blood levels stable throughout. The hcg you should do 250iu 2x week. And if you are going to take d-Bol I'd say 30mg everyday for four weeks. I think conan pretty much covered the rest. Eat big man and the gains will come quick as hell.

Thank you guys for your response. I will take yalls advice and show yall be fore and after pics. I feel much better about it now!

Top Bottom