Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Bulking Diet

Lee

Well I'm switching from my Atkins diet to a bulking diet, but I need some ideas on what to eat. I still wanna stick with high protein but what should I toss into my meals to get enough carbs? Like for breakfast I have eggs and bacon, should I eat some toast with it too? Any food ideas will help me out. Thx in advance.

take your diet now and add these:

1. oatmeal - adds carbs and calories
2. MRP's - protien, calories and other good stuff
3. All natural PB - adds calories and healthy fats
4. Cottage Cheese (low fat) - longest lasting protien a must before bed

thx very much Oxandrin.

But one question, I know its a dumb one, whats MRPs?

Meal Replacements.... like metrx, EAS, etc basically protien and some carbs with vitamins and stuff. they have 190-600 calories per packet or serving. mix with water in a shaker bottle and you have a meal replacement shake

ahh ok, i already drink 3 protein shakes a day so that should suffice. att 220 cals and 46 grams of protein per shake, they help.

Lee said:
ahh ok, i already drink 3 protein shakes a day so that should suffice. att 220 cals and 46 grams of protein per shake, they help.

but 220 calories with 3 of those is only 660 calories....make sure you are getting enough calories....carbs are the easiest way to get calories if you ask me

well i drink a shake with lunch, after school, and with dinner so i get a good amount of calories overall. and plenty of protein.

The foods Oxandrin posted will work out well for you. You could also sub in peanuts/sunflower seeds instead of all natural PB. Glad to see you are eating more... your cutting diet had so few calories it was scaring me!

hehe, yea im steppin it up. i still got some chub on my belly and chest but it wasnt goin away with that diet so i figured i would bulk a bit and do a shitload of cardio

Top Bottom