Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need bigger shoulders

Pull-up is for lats !!
Remember : muscles pull not push.
Do basic shoulders workouts such as:
Bar press, dumbbell press, and flies.
Btw if u don't work ur shoulders u will get injured n u won't be able to do chest coz ur shoulders r not strong enough to support when u do bench pressing , at the same time make sure to do safe shoulders workouts as shoulders tendons r easily injured.

SL 5x5 for full body workout. Start with no weight on bar. Things should balance out.
He said bigger shoulders. 5 reps aint gonna get em big. 5X5 is not the answer to every lifting problem. To the op just do overhead presses. Focus on controlling the weight and do higher reps

Shoulders is one of the muscles groups that responds really well to high volume and high intensity. Do a lot of drop sets, rest pause, force twos, etc. along with bumping the rep range up in to the double digits. They will grow. Promise.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Shoulders is one of the muscles groups that responds really well to high volume and high intensity. Do a lot of drop sets, rest pause, force twos, etc. along with bumping the rep range up in to the double digits. They will grow. Promise.

Thanks bro, tried a high rep workout yesterday, they swelled up pretty good but still no soreness

Thanks bro, tried a high rep workout yesterday, they swelled up pretty good but still no soreness

I am glad it worked for u man. Dont worry about them Getting.g sore. Mine never get sore but that doesn't mean they aren't growing.

Shoulders are my favorite...

Arnold dumbbell press-3sets x10
Pull ups- 3sets x10(use weighted belt if they become easy)
Shoulder press-3sets x10(increase weight with each set)

Those are the three that helped me the most!

Top Bottom