Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need an amazing sports bra for my huge boobs... recommendations

adventurous1

Hey Ladies!

I'm pretty new to EF, and am still on the early part on my healthy eating/working out plan, but have managed to lose 20lbs since Jan... the problem is what I want to do is get into more high impact sports n things, but as I am a 38DD, high impact causes unsightly and distracting jiggling and pain. Any of you ladies have a good brand that you can recommend that will basically render them immobile? I'm not in a big city, so I will probably order off the internet, and money is no object if it will do what I want it to!! Thanks a lot girls!! :dance2:

I can't speak from experience since, sadly, that's never been a problem for me. I actually googled "what is the most supportive sports bra for large breasts" and got this:

Sports Bras for a Big Bust

The Enell 100 looks bulletproof, and if you click on it, you go to a web site called "her room" that recommends some other pretty solid looking bras.

No matter what, since every woman is different you're probably going to have to try a few. Something that works for one woman might not for another.

What did we ever do before the internet?

Top Bottom