Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on NPP and Var

Twinpeaks

I want to stack NPP & Var. Last cycle was Winny only sides were a little acne on the shoulders (YUK!) and of course clitorial enlargement (me likey lol).

I'm :
5'7"
a tad over 15% BF
lifting 5 days a week
meals consist of protein (lean red meat, chicken, tuna salmon) lots of veggies, carbs ( oatmeal, yams, brown rice) in between meals its protein drinks mixed with water.

I want to build more muscle. My questions are these: WIll there be alot of water retention? will definition be better on NPP & Var versus winny? Will I keep mass after cycle? and ARe sides the same as winny?

Twinpeaks said:
only sides .....clitorial enlargement (me likey lol).
will you marry me? doesn't have to be forever :p

Twinpeaks said:
I want to build more muscle. My questions are these: WIll there be alot of water retention? will definition be better on NPP & Var versus winny? Will I keep mass after cycle? and ARe sides the same as winny?

water: not from var, but anecdotal reports vary on the NPP. nandrolone is nandrolone after all, and the progesterone-like sides will out. plus slight estrogen conversion potential.

definition: not gonna beat the winny.

keep: for guys, the answer would be, yes likely with proper PCT. don't know about chicks.

same sides: NO. much less. (no more joystick hypertrophy for you- enuf is enuf) but ask on the girls board for what constitutes low dose on NPP/deca. var is safe at reasonabnle dose levels and is (as u probably know) the safest juice of choice for women.

for chicks, note that nandrolones might mimic the hormonal estrogen/progesterone inversion seen during menopause. if your mothr etc had hot flashes & tough time of it, you might go tru that on nandrolones.

geoboy said:
will you marry me? doesn't have to be forever :p

same sides: NO. much less. (no more joystick hypertrophy for you- enuf is enuf)

As long as you don't mind the GIANT speed bump down south...lol. :qt:

No more joystick? What the......? Must have joystick, must have. :p

Thanks for the response

If your cycle was winny only, your next should be NPP only. Do not stack drugs you have not used before.

Try 50mg a week of NPP for 4-5 weeks. If by week 3 you seem to be doing fine add 5-10mg of anavar ED.

BigAndy69 said:
If your cycle was winny only, your next should be NPP only. Do not stack drugs you have not used before.

Try 50mg a week of NPP for 4-5 weeks. If by week 3 you seem to be doing fine add 5-10mg of anavar ED.

Thanks Big A. Last question....should i split up the 50mg or all in one?

Twinpeaks said:
As long as you don't mind the GIANT speed bump down south...lol. :qt:

No more joystick? What the......? Must have joystick, must have. :p

Thanks for the response

check ur PM's :rose: :devil: :goatslaye :D

Top Bottom