Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on first steroid cycle

Thanks for your quote

my diet plan as follows

milk and almond shake in the morning
4 egg whites before work out
2 egg omlet in after noon after work out
2 parathas(kind of patatoes stuff flour rolls) with curd eveing
4 chapatis(flour rolls) wth green veggies
and cold coffe before sleeping

excercise

monday chest ( 4 excercise) 4 reps of atleast 8 each
tuesday Back (4 excercise) ) 4 reps of atleast 8 each
wednesday shoulders (4 excercise) ) 4 reps of atleast 8 each
thursday ARMS(4 excer biceps. 4 excer triceps) 3 reps of atleast 8 of each excercise
friday legs (4 excersie) 4 reps of 10 each

saturday rest

and evry evening oi play badmintom for an hours time

regards
amratansh

Thats no training, what you do will have you out of the gym in 20min.

Thats no training, what you do will have you out of the gym in 20min.

Plus you're eating like a bird increase that and up the intensity in your training Drop the badmitton and do supersets i guarantee you won't feel like playing anything if done right.

If I were you mate:
Force yourself to eat at least 3000 calories a day. Keep check of what your eating.

Don't worry about steroids yet. I'm very skinny and I am about to do a test cyp only cycle for my first one. Bit I have done at least a year of research and got my training and diet locked in. I suggest do the same before starting anabolics. If and when your ready I would suggest test only at 400-500mgs a week. But I know nothing compared to most the other guys on this forum.

As for training. Back and biceps on same day and chest and triceps on the same day.
I do 4 sets 8-10 reps per exercise and do 4 exercises per body part. Every 6 weeks change up your routine/exercises and amount of reps an weight etc. Your muscle memory will kick in if you train the same for too long.

I hope some of this will be useful to you. As for diet there are many of good posts with great suggestions. Maybe pm a moderator and they are very useful and willing to help.

Top Bottom