Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on first steroid cycle

amratansh

Hi Gurus,

i am looking forward to have some drugs as after 1.5 years of gyming there are no such significant results on my fisique
i am an indian from new delhi india
height: 5feet.10 inches
weight: 76 kilos
arms: 13 inches
thies: 20 inches
waist: 34 inches
chest 38 inches
build: atheletic
steroids taken before: NO
knowledge on drugs :NO

GOAL: TO BE A OWNER OF VERY WELL DEFINED AND MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE.(with less side effects)

my gym trainer (novice) suggested me winstrol and primabolan
suplement : whey protien (mayofusion or muscle pharma),COQ 10.Omega 3 fatty acids and milk thistles
i have searched on the net that winstrol & primabolan has mild side effects and (correct me if i am wrong)
in india we have got knowledge crunch on steroids
ANY INPUTS ARE WELL INVITED
in what quantity and of what brand i should take it
if incase some one can share tries and tested steroid stacke and cycles (for indian conditions) that wil be helpfull
ANY STACK u sugest

guys please share the information in full forms as WINNY (over head transmissoon for me)

Regards
Amratansh
[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi Gurus,

i am looking forward to have some drugs as after 1.5 years of gyming there are no such significant results on my fisique
i am an indian from new delhi india
height: 5feet.10 inches
weight: 76 kilos
arms: 13 inches
thies: 20 inches
waist: 34 inches
chest 38 inches
build: atheletic
steroids taken before: NO
knowledge on drugs :NO

GOAL: TO BE A OWNER OF VERY WELL DEFINED AND MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE.(with less side effects)

my gym trainer (novice) suggested me winstrol and primabolan
suplement : whey protien (mayofusion or muscle pharma),COQ 10.Omega 3 fatty acids and milk thistles
i have searched on the net that winstrol & primabolan has mild side effects and (correct me if i am wrong)
in india we have got knowledge crunch on steroids
ANY INPUTS ARE WELL INVITED
in what quantity and of what brand i should take it
if incase some one can share tries and tested steroid stacke and cycles (for indian conditions) that wil be helpfull
ANY STACK u sugest

guys please share the information in full forms as WINNY (over head transmissoon for me)

Regards
Amratansh
[email protected]

You're 70 inches, 167.2 pounds, you have 13 inch arms with a 34 in waist and 38in chest. At those stats I would wonder what you started out as. Now I don't want to be mean, but my 21 year old brother has more impressive stats and he doesn't even workout... at all. I Think if you post your diet and actual exercise routine here, it will be a big help in allowing members to identify weaknesses in your plan that will allow you grow more naturally, before you jump into taking drugs.

Btw this is a very stereotypical "first cycle"..and nobody is going to tell you company name for it, it's a rule no source talk.

ya dude, I dont think you will get much help on your cycle. I know you can get closer to your goals without steroids. It seems you still have alot of research to do yourself.

HOWEVER, many good people here know ALOT about nutrition and training. Post on here what you eat every day and what kind of training you do. Then we can help you reach your goals as quickly, and as safely as possible.

Make sure to go check out the weighttraining/weighlifting section and the Diet section as well. Lots of good info there at your disposal.

diet and hard training for a few more years my friend. steroids will do nothing for you untill you are in good shape.
it would be a health risk and waste of money to use them now.

if your trainer is a novice then start reading threads in the weight training forums and ask questions.

put together a solid training program and a clean high protein meal plan and you will definitely achieve your goals.

you just answered your own Question ,Knowledge of steroids "None"
How about your diet is it a "none" also?

Last edited:
You're 70 inches, 167.2 pounds, you have 13 inch arms with a 34 in waist and 38in chest. At those stats I would wonder what you started out as. Now I don't want to be mean, but my 21 year old brother has more impressive stats and he doesn't even workout... at all. I Think if you post your diet and actual exercise routine here, it will be a big help in allowing members to identify weaknesses in your plan that will allow you grow more naturally, before you jump into taking drugs.

Thanks for your quote

my diet plan as follows

milk and almond shake in the morning
4 egg whites before work out
2 egg omlet in after noon after work out
2 parathas(kind of patatoes stuff flour rolls) with curd eveing
4 chapatis(flour rolls) wth green veggies
and cold coffe before sleeping

excercise

monday chest ( 4 excercise) 4 reps of atleast 8 each
tuesday Back (4 excercise) ) 4 reps of atleast 8 each
wednesday shoulders (4 excercise) ) 4 reps of atleast 8 each
thursday ARMS(4 excer biceps. 4 excer triceps) 3 reps of atleast 8 of each excercise
friday legs (4 excersie) 4 reps of 10 each

saturday rest

and evry evening oi play badmintom for an hours time

regards
amratansh

Top Bottom