Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice on effective 'crash diet'

Tank67

yeah yeah, I know the negative aspects of crash dieting. Was out of the gym on a consistent basis for alomost two years. I know how to get my quads and biceps back where they need to be but right now, I really need an effective way to drop 40-50 lbs. fairly quickly, (over 3-4 months).

ANY help is greatly appreciated, and thank for offering the healthy eating/living advice in advance, but really, that isn't what I'm looking for. Just looking to get to where I want to be weight-wise before putting my 'good' mass back on..

Help, please.

Thanks

Tank67 said:
yeah yeah, I know the negative aspects of crash dieting. Was out of the gym on a consistent basis for alomost two years. I know how to get my quads and biceps back where they need to be but right now, I really need an effective way to drop 40-50 lbs. fairly quickly, (over 3-4 months).

ANY help is greatly appreciated, and thank for offering the healthy eating/living advice in advance, but really, that isn't what I'm looking for. Just looking to get to where I want to be weight-wise before putting my 'good' mass back on..

Help, please.

Thanks

Hey bro... not an expert on crash diets.... I'm more of a "healthy eater" myself, but I'll spare the preaching cuz that's not what you're looking for *grin*... you can probably still eat a respectable amount of calories (make sure they're "good" calories... skip the twinkies and cola)... up your cardio if you haven't done so already.... try some of the stuff from the AF store, lots of posts about their products on here... great stuff.... check out TREX, Levorex and YES... if you want to go more heavy-duty, I'm sure lots of guys with experience will chime in by suggesting Clen or ECA stack or T3.... oh and get enough sleep and reduce stress, both of which are factors here - good luck!

One thing you gotta remember when trying to lose fat, the more muscle you have, the more fat you burn.... So, you still wanna lift and eat enough calories to keep that muscle from getting burned as fuel..... Youre gonna need fatburners: ECA or Trex would be the best choices for long term fat loss.... Also, get yourself a good protein powder..... Use the protein powder like a Slim Fast user would use that product, use it as a meal replacement.... If you do this, your getting protein as your main Macronutrient in your diet, which will preserve muscle while your burning fat.... For cardio, keep it light intensity, and go for a long time.... 45mins to 1hr is optimal, walking is a good exercise.... There really aren't any other secrets to losing fat fast.... You gotta remember, it took a long time for your body to store that much fat, so it's gonna take a decent amount of time to get it to burn it up.... Good Luck bro...

rizz

Tank67 said:

Help, please.

Thanks

So your looking for the quick fix.... :rolleyes: 40-50lbs fairly quickly...over 3-4 months......uuummmm LYPO.

I do however see a problem with your post....you want to loose 10lbs a month for 4 months...bringing you to 40lbs total weight loss, that would be about 2.5lbs a week...which i do believe is attainable.....but you said your looking for the crash diet to get you were you want to be weight-wise before putting on "GOOD" mass back on ....bro no offense but when your done with your crash diet...lost the 40lbs...once you come off the diet...guess what...here comes your weight back all over again..because you have failed to realize that healthy eating/living that you so shunned off is what will actually keep off the weight...but its ok...you want to be part of the crash diet statistic...be my guest.

dullboy said:
dullboy says: get dumped by someone that you love. :worried:

Thanks Dullboy... Whatta you think put the weight ON in the first place? She's a cunt, I hate her.

Minimize carbs throughout the day (try to stay under 100mg) and do not consume any after 5pm.

Early AM slow jog

I can drop 20 - 25lbs per month doing this without gear....and I am in my 30's.

Oh yeah....let Saturday, but your only cheat day.....but try not to go ballistic.

Consider taking ALA and L-Carnitine....and drink plenty of water.

if you want...you can add T3

So the poster gives me red K because it wasnt "what he wanted to hear" .... you want a crash diet...dont eat...better yet..go on the adkins..thats a quick fix. :rolleyes:

Oh and Tank...explain to me how my response was off subject?

2ez said:
Minimize carbs throughout the day (try to stay under 100mg) and do not consume any after 5pm.

Early AM slow jog

I can drop 20 - 25lbs per month doing this without gear....and I am in my 30's.

Oh yeah....let Saturday, but your only cheat day.....but try not to go ballistic.

Consider taking ALA and L-Carnitine....and drink plenty of water.

if you want...you can add T3

dullboy thinks this is the best advice. ^^^^

if you've been jacked in your life then you'll have muscle memory so you won't have as much trouble getting back to at least where you were at one point in your life no matter how much lean mass you lose on your crash diet.

1. cardio in the morning before you eat.

2. limit carb intake drastically.

3. eat tiny portions of clean food all day long.

Top Bottom