Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice from the experts

Yes, if you can see in the cycle I am taking have am running caber. And when I have the issues with my dick, I was also running caber....pharm grade. It IS the ratio that matters AND the prolactin levels.

Yes it is and the high test levels are what's causing it. A low dose alleviates all of those problems and makes caber unnecessary for most. You have it backwards believing that a higher dose is the answer. That's what's causing it. Tren has been in every one of my blasts in the past couple years. I have run it every way possible and the best way is high tren with low test. This provides the best results and least amount of side effects. No more then 250 mg week of test is necessary and you can run the tren as high as you can tolerate.

Yes it is and the high test levels are what's causing it. A low dose alleviates all of those problems and makes caber unnecessary for most. You have it backwards believing that a higher dose is the answer. That's what's causing it. Tren has been in every one of my blasts in the past couple years. I have run it every way possible and the best way is high tren with low test. This provides the best results and least amount of side effects. No more then 250 mg week of test is necessary and you can run the tren as high as you can tolerate.

When you say high tren, how high are we talking?
In your case anyway

thank you for the responses (for those of you with productive criticism). I was not planning any dose of the Testosterone yet, I was just wanting to find out what you guys would do with these components. The dbol would be at a very low dose for the first two weeks (20 mgs just for the strength boost but I wasnt sure if that would still cause a significant amount of bloat). Since I didnt give any doses on my cycle, I dont know what you mean by lowering or increasing my gear....I only gave the mg/ml. I do not want to do any lower that twice as much test as tren because I do not want to lose the sex drive from the tren. I have once taken tren at a ratio of 2:3 to the test and I couldnt even get my shit up (thats just how my body is i guess). I love Proviron with PCT and my bloodwork has always been on point to I dont care for the advice that was given on that.

How long after PCT did you run your bloods?

Top Bottom