Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice from the experts

laxmad

Gentlemen,

It has been awhile since I have posted here but I need some true, expert advice on my next cycle and I thought I would reach out to the elite fitness followers for this one. I am about to run my 6th cycle and I wanted to put down what I have and see what you guys think I should dose everything at. Keeping in mind that I want to try and stay away from as much bloat as possible (even though I know some of it is inevitable) and I would like to keep it lean as possible as well. My diet is a carb cycling diet that I have used before off cycle and seen great results so I am extremely excited to see what this next try will bring while Im on cycle. My stats are as follows:

27 years old
6 foot
213lbs @ 15%

I am going to continue doing cardio in the mornings 5 days a week to help with losing some body fat. The gear I have on hand is as follows:

Test Prop 100mg/ml
Test 350 blend (was thinking I can mix a little of this with the prop...thoughts?)
Tren E 200mg/ml
Dbol (was thinking of doing a two week kick start at a low dose)
Anavar (was thinking of using this the last four weeks into PCT)

Support Supps:
HCG - during
Cabergoline (prolactin levels) - during
Toremifine (estrogen) - during

Post Cycle:
Clomid
Proviron (have had great results with this during my post even though it is a DHT derivative)

Im real interested to see what you guys can come up with because I want to do something a little different. Any advice is much appreciated.

Gentlemen,

It has been awhile since I have posted here but I need some true, expert advice on my next cycle and I thought I would reach out to the elite fitness followers for this one. I am about to run my 6th cycle and I wanted to put down what I have and see what you guys think I should dose everything at. Keeping in mind that I want to try and stay away from as much bloat as possible (even though I know some of it is inevitable) and I would like to keep it lean as possible as well. My diet is a carb cycling diet that I have used before off cycle and seen great results so I am extremely excited to see what this next try will bring while Im on cycle. My stats are as follows:

27 years old
6 foot
213lbs @ 15%

I am going to continue doing cardio in the mornings 5 days a week to help with losing some body fat. The gear I have on hand is as follows:

Test Prop 100mg/ml
Test 350 blend (was thinking I can mix a little of this with the prop...thoughts?)
Tren E 200mg/ml

Support Supps:
HCG - during

Post Cycle:
Clomid
Proviron (have had great results with this during my post even though it is a DHT derivative)

Im real interested to see what you guys can come up with because I want to do something a little different. Any advice is much appreciated.

You're going to get ripped for trying to use Prov in your PCT. I'm not going to lay into you about it, but just remember that the point of PCT is to recover and if you're using steroids during it you're completely defeating the purpose. If it were me, I would just throw it in the first 6 weeks to kickstart your cycle.

You also need more than just SERMs in your PCT. I always pair my SERMs with OSTA SARMs and a natty test booster with an AI at the very least. If you haven't used PCT supps like that before try it and trust me you wont regret it. I get all my SARMs from Sarmssearch.

People might also tell you to drop down to 10 or 12% BF before cycling - its up to you really (obviously) but with all that test your using it would help to mitigate estrogen sides. Also, you'll probably want to throw some Arimidex or other AI in there too.

I'll let the more experience cycle wizards critique for ya, good luck man

Gentlemen,

27 years old
6 foot
213lbs @ 15%

Test Prop 100mg/ml
Tren E 200mg/ml

Support Supps:
HCG - during

Post Cycle:
Clomid

This is what I'd do

1-2 500mg Test prop
1-4 50mg Dbol ED
1-10 400mg Tren E
1-10 400mg Test blend
11-12 400mg Test Prop
6-12 50mg Anavar ED bump up to 70mg last 2 weeks
6-12 50m Proviron ED

PCT

14-18
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Unleased/post cycle
DAA
25mg osta ED
Forma stanzol

The prop is best used to kick start and kick end the the cycle. So your levels remain high while the longer esters diminish.

Gentlemen,

27 years old
6 foot
213lbs @ 15%

Test Prop 100mg/ml
Tren E 200mg/ml

Support Supps:
HCG - during

Post Cycle:
Clomid

Its not so much that they cycle is bad, but you say your wanting to have as little bloat as possible yet your running dbol and wanting to run a very high amount of test and you have no ai on top of it... torem is not an ai... not at all... dbol is one of the most aromatizing orals you can run, and that amount of test you want to run is certainly going to cause bloating... the fact that this is your sixth cycle and you don't realize this is quite concerning... there is absolutely no need for dbol whatsoever on this cycle, nor is there a need for that high of test... you can get a lot of size with tren on this cycle... up the tren, lower the test... why not kick start with tbol and end with winstrol or anavar? run it the last 6 weeks of the cycle...

you need n2guard with any oral you run... i would also use aromasin on this cycle at 12.5 mg eod... i hope your not thinking about running hcg the entire cycle... run hcgenerate before and then blast hcg the last two weeks until pct...

i don't have a huge problem with proviron on pct... i have seen quite a few people do it with excellent blood work... the problem is that your pct is very incomplete... clomid and proviron is not enough of a pct on any cycle, especially one with tren... here is what i recommend...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

thank you for the responses (for those of you with productive criticism). I was not planning any dose of the Testosterone yet, I was just wanting to find out what you guys would do with these components. The dbol would be at a very low dose for the first two weeks (20 mgs just for the strength boost but I wasnt sure if that would still cause a significant amount of bloat). Since I didnt give any doses on my cycle, I dont know what you mean by lowering or increasing my gear....I only gave the mg/ml. I do not want to do any lower that twice as much test as tren because I do not want to lose the sex drive from the tren. I have once taken tren at a ratio of 2:3 to the test and I couldnt even get my shit up (thats just how my body is i guess). I love Proviron with PCT and my bloodwork has always been on point to I dont care for the advice that was given on that.

thank you for the responses (for those of you with productive criticism). I was not planning any dose of the Testosterone yet, I was just wanting to find out what you guys would do with these components. The dbol would be at a very low dose for the first two weeks (20 mgs just for the strength boost but I wasnt sure if that would still cause a significant amount of bloat). Since I didnt give any doses on my cycle, I dont know what you mean by lowering or increasing my gear....I only gave the mg/ml. I do not want to do any lower that twice as much test as tren because I do not want to lose the sex drive from the tren. I have once taken tren at a ratio of 2:3 to the test and I couldnt even get my shit up (thats just how my body is i guess). I love Proviron with PCT and my bloodwork has always been on point to I dont care for the advice that was given on that.

Dude the reason you dick doesnt work on tren isn't due to the ratio of test.
It's because of raised prolactin levels tren causes, this is countered with a prolactin antagonizer such as caber or prami.

Some guys run tren alone and have no problems getting it up as long as their running caber/prami.

The more test you run the more sides you will get.

It's because of raised prolactin levels tren causes, this is countered with a prolactin antagonizer such as caber or prami.

Some guys run tren alone and have no problems getting it up as long as their running caber/prami.

Well The test ratio in most cases has everything to do with negative sides and Ed. The high estrogen levels from high test doses is the culprit for the increase in prolactin. And once it gets to this point caber, prami or bromo becomes necessary. If you just keep the test dose low and control estrogen then prolactin is never an issue. I ran two nandrolones (tren/decca) and never had to use caber once. All you need is to stay on top of estrogen control and run n2guard for health and your golden.

Yes, if you can see in the cycle I am taking have am running caber. And when I have the issues with my dick, I was also running caber....pharm grade. It IS the ratio that matters AND the prolactin levels.

Top Bottom