Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice and quick

I can't control me anymore, but Kaylyn can, she has this calming power over me that noone else has, and it's not sexual it's just the feeling that I can sleep and she watches over me, so that I can close both eyes and sleep finally.

I can't control me anymore, but Kaylyn can, she has this calming power over me that noone else has, and it's not sexual it's just the feeling that I can sleep and she watches over me, so that I can close both eyes and sleep finally.

What in Jesus fuck are you talking about?

that fades, it always fades, you of all people should know that.

I hate 54 people in this bish

Your friend thinks he is going to walk away from a bad situation and start a new wonderful life with the blonde. It WILL NOT work like that.

You cannot go through a divorce after a long-term marraige; all the guilt of breaking a family apart; seeing everyone's tears and the backlash from the kids...and be the same person after it's over.

He may be better off divorced, but it isn't going to be the easy way out he's thinks it is. It's pain, pain, and more pain for everyone involved. And chances are he will get back together with the wife and try and work things out at least once. Where will that leave him with the blonde?

Whether or not he wants to end his marraige should have been decided before; independently of a new relationship. Now it's just a mess.

Word

Top Bottom