Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice and help

alawi255

Hello,

I wold like to get advice from some of the professional friends here due I'm new to the site here...

I'm 33 years old and on age 23I was body building and in wrestle team at middle east, I didn't used any testosterone or any kind of bodybuilding supplements/ gear that time, now and after log period of time I left this awesome sport I started again... right now I live in US and unfortunately since 7 ears I start gain wight from 190 LB, till I get about 284 LB on July 2011, since that time I started in hard diet and a regular gym style, right now I lost that weight again and now Im 227lb, since 2 months so far I hit the gym in daily bases and a friend advice me in an awesome cycle that right now Im in use which show an amazing results on my body.

my body fat now is %28 after I was %42

so far for 6 weeks I was injection testosterone cybo 200 mg + tren 200 mg (2cc in combine twice a week) and this cycle had a friend who advised me and i think its really work with me due I start see an amazing result with in these 2 months so far.

Im asking the professional friends here what is the next stage, how long I suppose to keep tacking this while today Im out from tren,, only cybo has been left over.

Ill appreciate any reply to discuss what I need to do and what is the good things for me to tack right now or in the future or at the next stage...

Thank you for any reply i advance

Alic

wow! Tren is not advisable for a first cycle, Do you have any ancillaries for sides? What about PCT? I bet not, I see total failure are this cycle when you come off.

Tren is for advanced Bodybuilders!

well since about 5 month I cut really hard and nothing has been changed or reduced to less, even my weight stop while im pushing my self to the limites, but with the 1st cycle i was enjoying the quick shape and how the muscle start to build
my chest now are big and high and my leg start to be in shape... I was reading about the side effects that I get from the tren but you know what each body act spreatly and each one have different response as I believe...
I finished with the tren now due Im out of the product only testosterone cybo... I appreciate your advice for the cut till I get the body fat less but as I mentioned I get to the limits with a hard diet and a heavy workout and still the same ( weight and body fat).. the things that I amazed is I can lift a very heavy weight more than the guys around me at the gym and when they see me doing that they get amazed about how strong while the body is ok ( I mean not ADVANCED)

So what you guys think, and what I need to do or buy from a products that can help me with this case?...
Im 5'11" with 226 lb per last night at the gym

awaiting your response and thank you for any reply...

chairman member thank you very your reply, but believe me sir I already cut down alot and the body stop reduce since 6 month as everyone seeing me get amazed about how I made my shape like that now. any advice from you will be appreciated...

my friend radar , thanks man, but what u meant by pct?... and whats the failure you mean after I get off, you mean by stop working out later?.... and what you think I need to do in this time after I become in a shape and the cybo and tren has been already in my body since 6-7 weeks... what I need to do next ?....

28% bodyfat is too fat my friend, you are pretty badly out of shape... There is loads of advice available in the diet/nutrition forum you should make a post there, put up your typical diet etc and get some help, you definately aren't healthy enough to start a steroid cycle, you've done a good job coming as far as you have, now is not the time to start looking for shortcuts, you need to battle it out until you're in shape then reconsider....

you don't know what pct is? seriously? and your running a cycle? your body fat is much too high... it needs to be down to 15% at least... steroids are not fat burners man... their not intended to be used as a diet pill or for weight loss... you have no business running any sort of cycle right now... you have done nice work getting your weight down but you still have a ways to go before your ready for all of this...

Well, at this point we can't keep you from cycling since you are already on one. You shouldn't have, but you did, so all you can do now is prepare yourself for recovery when you come off (PCT)

For PCT my recommendation is..

Clomid 50/25/12.5/12.5
Post cycle
Unleashed
Formastanozol
DAA

my friends thank you for this huge advise as I realize now that I made a huge mistake by doing the 1st cycle of the tren and cybo..

Moderator , the clomid med is for women so why I tack it?...its a bunch of estrogen for the women than let them produce eggs, this what I find when I Google it. is that what you meant and why I tack it in my case?...
if lets say I will just work hard at the gym without anything of the pct stuff which I just read it here at this website and its a bunch of pre-cycle pills stuff that I really I don't know what to choose as I mentioned Im new to all of this stuff and I need just advice about what to do after this wrong.

I will be appreciate if you guys be more specific and please use the whole term to let me know about it. and how to get the advantage of what I had been doing with this nice result that I have now at my body so far than to let me feel guilty lol which Iam right now and scare what to do next.

please guys be simple with me

thank you

well since about 5 month I cut really hard and nothing has been changed or reduced to less, even my weight stop while im pushing my self to the limites, but with the 1st cycle i was enjoying the quick shape and how the muscle start to build
my chest now are big and high and my leg start to be in shape... I was reading about the side effects that I get from the tren but you know what each body act spreatly and each one have different response as I believe...
I finished with the tren now due Im out of the product only testosterone cybo... I appreciate your advice for the cut till I get the body fat less but as I mentioned I get to the limits with a hard diet and a heavy workout and still the same ( weight and body fat).. the things that I amazed is I can lift a very heavy weight more than the guys around me at the gym and when they see me doing that they get amazed about how strong while the body is ok ( I mean not ADVANCED)

So what you guys think, and what I need to do or buy from a products that can help me with this case?...
Im 5'11" with 226 lb per last night at the gym

awaiting your response and thank you for any reply...

chairman member thank you very your reply, but believe me sir I already cut down alot and the body stop reduce since 6 month as everyone seeing me get amazed about how I made my shape like that now. any advice from you will be appreciated...

my friend radar , thanks man, but what u meant by pct?... and whats the failure you mean after I get off, you mean by stop working out later?.... and what you think I need to do in this time after I become in a shape and the cybo and tren has been already in my body since 6-7 weeks... what I need to do next ?....

PCT means Post Cycle Therapy, you need this after a cycle to solidify gains and Restore your HPTA, Tren Has a nasty way of Shutting you down esp after you come off, My first cycle of Tren i was shut down for over a year, totally killed my sex drive. Thats why it's an advanced cycle.

Since you're already on it, you need to get some Caber, and start HCG now until the end of the cycle at 500ius a week this will make PCT alot smoother, 2 wks after your last pin you start PCT

Post Cycle
Unleashed
Daa
small clomid dose 12mg
After the cycle keep training like a mad man ,this will help solidify your gains, and don't forget to keep eating. :)

Two wks later after the last pin

Last edited:
my friends thank you for this huge advise as I realize now that I made a huge mistake by doing the 1st cycle of the tren and cybo..

Moderator , the clomid med is for women so why I tack it?...its a bunch of estrogen for the women than let them produce eggs, this what I find when I Google it. is that what you meant and why I tack it in my case?...
if lets say I will just work hard at the gym without anything of the pct stuff which I just read it here at this website and its a bunch of pre-cycle pills stuff that I really I don't know what to choose as I mentioned Im new to all of this stuff and I need just advice about what to do after this wrong.

I will be appreciate if you guys be more specific and please use the whole term to let me know about it. and how to get the advantage of what I had been doing with this nice result that I have now at my body so far than to let me feel guilty lol which Iam right now and scare what to do next.

please guys be simple with me

thank you

When Clomid is taken by adult males, it stimulates your LH, which in turn tells your HPTA to increase testosterone production. This is obviously crucial for recovery, and why it is used in PCT. It also will prevent you from having gyno symptoms in PCT from estrogen rebound.

Top Bottom