Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a school weight room routine

Gorlim

i gotta work out EVERYDAY 5 days in a row, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and friday since i take the class at school. What would you recommend? Weekends will be my off day obviously.

Monday chest and shoulders, Tuesday back and rear delts, Wednesday quads, Thursday hamstrings and calves, Friday arms... and sprinkle in abs when you have some free time

And also let me add the best back routine for someone who is just starting to lift...

Years ago I had been working out for a couple years and I was getting nowhere with my back. I saw a guy in the gym who had an AWESOME back... and I asked him what his routine was. He told me he had a shitty back till someone told him to do 80 pull ups... no matter how many sets he did... and that was the entirity of his back routine. He said when he started a lot of the sets were only 1 or 2 reps... but after a while he got it down to about 6 sets. I tried his routine and within six months my back looked great.

Top Bottom