Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a New Diet for Upcoming Beastdrol/Katanadrol Cycle

flynhawaiianz28

Hey guys, I'm planning on doing a beastdrol/katanadrol cycle as you can tell the title of this thread. I have the cycle set up, on the doses and the proper pct. Now I have taken otc "prohormones" before (and yes i know beastdrol is not considered a prohormone but rather an active steroid instead) and therefore I have had my trials with creating my own diets. This time around I would like to see if anyone would feel free to post a diet that would work on a cycle such as beastdrol/katanadrol or a similar cycle. I am just looking to try a different diet and change it up so I don't get used the one that I was on too much. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone would take the time and post in this thread...thanks!

Did you get your name from king of the hill by any chance? lol

Anyway...
What do you mean by a diet that 'works' while on a cycle? I don't know if you're asking for specific meal ideas or macronutrient ratios, etc. Also, by diet, do you mean losing fat is a priority?

Generally,
Caloric surplus = weight gain
Caloric deficit = weight loss
The better quality the food (healthy food) the better your results will be. I'm sure you know this. (at least I hope!)

Anyway since you're asking for opinions, here's mine:
I personally like John Berardi's 7 habits:

1. Eat every 2-3 hours, no matter what. You should eat between 5-8 meals per day.

2. Eat complete (containing all the essential amino acids), lean protein with each meal.

3. Eat fruits and/or vegetables with each food meal.

4. Ensure that your carbohydrate intake comes from fruits and vegetables. Exception: workout and post-workout drinks and meals.

5. Ensure that 25-35% of your energy intake comes from fat, with your fat intake split equally between saturates (e.g. animal fat), monounsaturates (e.g., olive oil), and polyunsaturates (e.g. flax oil, salmon oil).

6. Drink only non-calorie containing beverages, the best choices being water and green tea.

7. Eat mostly whole foods (except workout and post-workout drinks).
So what about calories, or macronutrient ratios, or any number of other things that I’ve covered in other articles? The short answer is that if you aren’t already practicing the above-mentioned habits, and by practicing them I mean putting them to use over 90% of the time (i.e., no more than 4 meals out of an average 42 meals per week violate any of those rules), everything else is pretty pointless.

If you plan on weight gain, I'd throw in whole wheat/whole grain/brown carb sources whenever.

EDIT: whoops, sorry I didn't read your second post about bulking. Same things still apply though. Hope it helps :)

haha actually it is a nickname that I've had since junior high and its just stuck since then and the z28 part is just because I own a camaro z28 but anyways I appreciate the helpful information and the time you took for the post and I'm going to keep these in mind. What I was hoping for was that some people would post what their "meal schedule" looks like. I've been through some posts before and saw that some people post the time that they eat, what they eat, and sometimes how much they eat as well. I was just hoping for some members to post something similar to that just so I can plan my meals ahead of time and do my grocery shopping and just to give it a change and maybe new ideas since this isn't my first cycle and i always try to put a lot of focus on diet.

Meal timing and frequency is really not that important..despite the leading bro science of the day. I can't link from my phone but if you go on pubmed you can find all sorts of clinical data to support this. Martin on www.leangains.com does a good job of busting a lot of the ridiculous myths surrounding meal frequency.

Most important is calories in versus calories out. What your goals are will help you to determine how much to eat. Most people do an atrocious job of counting calories...if you want an accurate appraisal use a site like dailyburn.com for awhile.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom