Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a little Help...

Sebass67

My brother is like 225 pds but he would like to lose some weight. What kind of cardio do you think he should be doing if he is doing only cardio(he says he will workout when he loses it). I tried to push him harder but he won't do it. I am thinking maybe i should get him on an ECA stack to lose the pounds. I have a store nearby that i am pretty sure sells all the ingredients but i don't know how much of each i would need to make a potent stack. How much would i need? and if i do get him on a program with weights should i get him to do mainly movements like bench/squat,etc...

He should start working out now. The more muscle he developes, the more calories/fat he will burn up. Cardio, should be done after working out to speed up the process.

yeah, if he is just starting lifting start him with the basic movements, and dont go overboard on sets, he needs to build a good solid base with the good compound movements, squat ,bench, inlcline bench, but that doenst mean dont use dumbells. for cardio do it in the morning, or after your workouts 3-5 times a week. as for the eca stack, i dont think the aspirin is necessary, so i reccoment 25 mg. ephedrine hcl, 200 mg. caffeine, 2-3 times a day.

You might want to try fixing his diet and getting him into regular exercise before you start giving him ECA.

I have a younger brother that lost about20 pounds in a little over a month. He is still in high school and would lift 3 times a week for football and then he would have wrestling practice every afternoon. He changes his diet some but not a great deal. I think the extreme cardo workout from wrestling added in with the lifting did it for him!

Grantsdu said:
I have a younger brother that lost about20 pounds in a little over a month. He is still in high school and would lift 3 times a week for football and then he would have wrestling practice every afternoon. He changes his diet some but not a great deal. I think the extreme cardo workout from wrestling added in with the lifting did it for him!

I think the point is that you need to burn more calories than you take in to lose weight. Personally I find dropping a few calories alot easier than hours of cardio......

Top Bottom