Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a better diet. Need your help :)

johnlp

Thanks for reading a "noobs" post. I'm 49, 6" and 204 with 19%BF. My pic is better thank my stats and I'm hiding my middle LOL. I've been on TRT for two years 100mg per week with HCG and no PCT. It has helped with mass and some bulk but have a hard time getting BF% down and Test C makes me retain water. I am also on and AI as well. I train about 4-5 days a week consisting of an hour of resistance training and little cardio (about 5-10 min twice a week as a warmup / cool down). I've been advised a diet of 1700 (too low in my opinion) and 2500 (too high?). Most recent was to calculate 1g per lb of protein and carbs and .5 per lb on good fats with no max-min. Probably my biggest crime is not giving it enough time on the diet. I comit heavy on the workout but vasolate on the diet. I feel like age and nature are starting to fight against me. My doc will not consider or offer another or alternative testosterone and to simply drink more water for the water weight.

Advise from some of the champs on here please?

John

Welcome to EF John! Your macros look good for losing weight. 1,700 calories is going to cost you some muscle at your size. I'd probably keep your calories around 2,300-2,400.

Thanks for the reply. I almost gave up. Have read many post here and seems to be a great source for advice and support! Thanks. I've been keeping around 2200-2300 as clean as possible (not always easy) and have increased intensity. Lost about 7 lbs but seems to be more water weight (not complaining at all) :)

John

Thanks for the compliment on the forum John! Glad to see that you're seeing some progress! Keep us updated.

Top Bottom