Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need 2 sleep

One thing to add to all the great posts. OTC sleep inducers ie (Unisom) give me the most horrible body kicks during the night. I dont know if you guys have ever experience them, but they fucking suck. Yeah that shit knocks you out for an hour or two but then your body kicks from your head to your toes and its the most uncomfortable sleep of your life. I wake up 20-30 times a night having to stretch out my arms/legs because of those nasty fucking kicks/cramps. Not to mention that you wake up groggy and achey.

N2sleep will not do this. Smooth, good night sleep without the body kicks and shitty drunken feeling for half the day. Give it a try.

I agree on the OTC sleep stuff. It does knock you out but I have a hard time getting out of bed the next morning. Or just feel sluggish and tired all day.

Need2sleep gives me that natural calming sleep.

3 days of using it and I am very impressed.. wanted to give my final update. although I still toss and turn (which I believe is due to stress of my job + being a side sleeper with very wide shoulders) I do it much less then before, and I seem to sleep much more through the night and not wake up as much.

is it a cure for all miracle like some infomercial scam? absolutely not, but i did not expect it to be...

all I can tell you is that it helped me get a much much better nights sleep!! and I will continue to use it for this entire week and promise to give a final update then.

3 days of using it and I am very impressed.. wanted to give my final update. although I still toss and turn (which I believe is due to stress of my job + being a side sleeper with very wide shoulders) I do it much less then before, and I seem to sleep much more through the night and not wake up as much.

is it a cure for all miracle like some infomercial scam? absolutely not, but i did not expect it to be...

all I can tell you is that it helped me get a much much better nights sleep!! and I will continue to use it for this entire week and promise to give a final update then.
Thanks for the review bro, its a simple but effective formula indeed!

nice review!! look forward to the final update too!

I wanted to give my final review as promised after using sleep for a week.

I am happy to report that the 3rd night i used it, then after that my sleepyness i had during the day was gone. this has been very important cause i had some tough workouts this week and i needed to catch up on my quality sleep. before hand I had been getting tired midday which was due to weeks of poor sleep and it was hurting my workouts

all in all I give this product a solid A and its a great value. plus free and fast shipping can't be beat.

yep, n2sleep is something i have used many a restful night.

no hangover feeling like i get from some of those nite time drinks and pills.

Great to hear steve. I dont use this supp often but should be in everybodies arsenal when needed (ie late workout with n2kts) or not getting quality sleep.
Hell i took one to fall asleep early as i had a big day planned the next day and usually dont crash before 11pm+

Top Bottom