Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need 2 sleep

dont see any threads on it but I am gonna start it soon.

can someone give me some advice on how to take it, and how it worked out for them.

would like to get a solid nights rest but dont want to have to force myself to get up in the morning cause its too strong if that makes sense. so can someone advise on a good dosage and if i should take it everyday.

i dont really have an issue currently going to sleep.. i have an issue of waking up early and not getting true deep sleep, thats why i got it.

There are quite a few threads on Need2Sleep from around its release last year, that is how I discovered it. Just do a Search on it.

Anyway, I tried it again last night, took just one capsule this time. I have to say, I slept GREAT! My issue is staying asleep, I recently moved in with someone and their noises/movements in the bed kept waking me up. Luckily, I naturally fall back to sleep without issue, so I don't really feel I have a sleeping disorder, but I wanted something that would keep me in a deeper sleep so that these minor disturbances didn't pose an issue.

Melatonin on its own worked pretty well, but I always had a dizzy/buzz-headed feeling the next day (and this is off the basic 3g dosage)....Valerian Root worked even better, but I was looking for something with a bit more of a kick. Need2Sleep definitely has me feeling very well rested today, and strangely enough, it was the one capsule that seemed to have the best effect as opposed to the two I tried the first round.

I'm curious to see what 3 caps will do, but since one worked so well, I think I better be careful. With the great mix of natural sleep aids in these, most sleep issues are covered. I am certainly loving the sleep I had last night and hope the effect continues tonight!

just wanted to update from night 1... see above for my sleep problems.

took 1 at 8:30, 1 at 9:30 and 1 at 10:45 when i went to bed for good measure

I went out very quick. I still tossed and turned quite a bit but the good news is I woke up at 7:15 (usually i get up earlier and cant go back to sleep) and I feel more rested posting almost at 9am then I usually am.

I will keep u guys updated over the next few days.

also if the product is not a winner for you. Just send back the bottle and i will give you a 100% refund for it.

just one of the things I love about this company and the products!!

N2sleep works great for me, I just pop a couple about 30-45 minutes before bed and sleep like a baby!

2 caps should do the trick,a 3 would be for people who have developed somewhat of a tolerance to Need2Sleep.

I have mild Sleep Apnea (last sleep study showed avg. of 9 partial blockage incidents per hour). I toss and turn and wake up all night. I sometimes snore and it sounds like an angry bear. My wife elbows me to roll over constantly due to the snoring (she even wears earplugs, but it doesn't always help).

Now I never have problems FALLING asleep, it's just the sleep I get isn't very restful. I finally tried Need2Sleep after talking with needto about it, to see if need2sleep would help me sleep better.

I took 2 pills about 30-45 minutes before I went to bed. I fell asleep pretty quickly, like always. I actually slept through the night, which is amazing because I usually get up to pee at least a couple times! I woke up and felt more rested than I have in a long time.

The next night I decided to not take it and see if it was any different. I went to bed around the same time...and I slept like shit. Tossing, turning, waking up several times...ugh!

The third night I took the need2sleep again, and BAM!!! I got great rest, and actually felt GOOD when I woke up and throughout the next day.

I have been taking it for a little over a week now, and I admit that I have forgotten to take it a couple other times...and I can tell the difference every time.

I sleep better with need2sleep!

Oh...PM ME to find out how to get 25% OFF NEED2SLEEP!!!

just wanted to give you a quick update from night 2 before i go to the gym

I took 2 an hour before bed.. I had a solid nights sleep.. to bed at 10:30ish woke up around 7:30 which is excellent.. only got up once to pee. I did toss and turn but not as much.

so it is definately helping.. my goal is to sleep 20 GOOD hours this weekend cause I really am behind on my rest so hope need2sleep can do it for me. tonite I am gonna take 3 around 8ish and be in bed 9 sharp and try and get 10 hours, will let u guys know how it goes.

I have tried this and was impressed. The thing I like about it is you don't feel like crap the next morning. You wake up feeling rested and you don't still feel drowsy like u took something the night before.

Top Bottom