Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need 2 sleep

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
dont see any threads on it but I am gonna start it soon.

can someone give me some advice on how to take it, and how it worked out for them.

would like to get a solid nights rest but dont want to have to force myself to get up in the morning cause its too strong if that makes sense. so can someone advise on a good dosage and if i should take it everyday.

i dont really have an issue currently going to sleep.. i have an issue of waking up early and not getting true deep sleep, thats why i got it.

I JUST received mine the other night. I tried it once but didn't notice any major effect that I didn't already find with Melatonin or Valerian Root on their own. I'm going to give it another go tonight.

I've never taken either of those so this will be a new thing for me entirely... let me know how it goes.

my sleep is poor... i toss and turn too much, and i've tried mattresses, pillows, comforters, etc. and i gotta get up to go to the bathroom a lot. would be nice for the body to just SLEEEEEEEPPPPP!! it makes it even harder since I am cycling

i'd try some GHenerate if that doesn't work out for you, it's supposed to give you more REM sleep (deep sleep) and i've heard it actually works. It doesn't make you really tired or anything though, so waking up wouldn't be a problem. just got mine with my natobolic stack yesterday :)

But with the need2 sleep, i'd take it atleast an hour before i was actually going to bed, but i wake up at about 7 so i need it to wear off or i'll never wake up.

oops realized that that was a product-sorry

Last edited:
I normally take 3 about 30-40 minutes before I want to go to sleep...I have sleep issues and Need2sleep really helps me out a lot...2 caps doesn't do much for me but 3 is a charm....When my girlfriend takes it, she uses 2 caps and its good for her.

Sleep is key to growth! So for all you who doesn't get good sleep, this product is a MUST if you want to grow and live a healthy life!

thanks for the responses..

I have hcgenerate, but I am saving those for later in my cycle.

I am gonna try 2 caps tonite 45 minutes before I go to sleep!! will let you guys know my honest take on it. like was said above sleep is CRUCIAL and I am a big believer in it to be successful at what we do!

from needs other products that I've used I expect this to work beautifully.

Top Bottom