Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neck work...How many work their neck?

How work yer NECK BONE?

• Yes

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 70.3%

• Total voters
Ya know I think I got them the worst on DE days when your constantly under the bar, not really setting up, just getting under it and squatting your ass off... Back when 405 was a light day :)

Like the Bunkers said... "those were the days!!!"

If u were playing football or wrestling, then by all means u should work your neck.

However, with a 19.5" neck myself, dress shirts are impossible to find. If you get lucky and find one, then the body is for that of a 400lb man. Needless to say...custom shirts are the easiest method of getting dress shirts, about $85. So, i havent worked my neck in about 10 years or so.

i do shrugs

but also using the head strap/harness. if i cant get a hold of one, i go on the hip machine, and put the pad behind my head and do some extensions

used to have a great machine for it when I was at Fort Hood, Tx. Lots of Army guys used it because the larger the neck, the lower the bodyfat using the Army's antique method of measurement (tape).

Haven't worked it in a while. I do a lot of squats and lap swimming so hopefully it gets some work anyway.

pls excuse my ignorance..

fuckinunbelievable! it's like the same with working your cawk! lol!! there was a vid posted awhile ago.. this dude could actually hold his girl in penetration for like a few seconds.. freakin hilarious!! haha!!

(sorry for hijacking);)

Top Bottom