Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NE1 tried lipogenesis

Yes I am studying to be a minister, if you wanna take this to personal flames forget it thats not what this place is for. I am speaking fitness stuff only.

I'm happy the nan/androsol is work. Again if you read my posts about it, I said there are better alternatives and the majority of people who use them don't get much. If your older then you should remember I said they'll help more if your T levels are down. Happens with age, but the gentlemen I was referring to in that thread sounded to be younger, and would not see the wonder gains you get. And are you saying you believe someone could loose 8 lbs of fat in a week? Even if it wasn't water chances are alot of it would be muscle also in the area of 5o% or more, not a good way to diet just messes your metabolism up even more. I would love to see your credentials, and if you could back up the claims with pictures I may change my mind. Why do I feel well informed about fat loss? Here ya go

May 2000 bw 285 lb, about 40%+ body fat.
Aug. 2001 bw 180 , bf around 10%

I dieted the stupid way, before becoming a Christian, using all sorts of drugs and got down to 160, with about 20% bf.Then I've slowly built it back up to where I am now. I've tried most fat burners, and phs. None seem as effective as hard work and discipline.

Lastly open threads are not the place for personal arguements pm me we can continue with out bothering others.

Last edited:
elijah said:

Why do I feel well informed about fat loss? Here ya go

May 2000 bw 285 lb, about 40%+ body fat.
Aug. 2001 bw 180 , bf around 10%

I dieted the stupid way, before becoming a Christian, using all sorts of drugs and got down to 160, with about 20% bf.Then I've slowly built it back up to where I am now. I've tried most fat burners, and phs. None seem as effective as hard work and discipline.

Lastly open threads are not the place for personal arguements pm me we can continue with out bothering others.

Way to go elijah! Good job with that weight loss. Okay, I don't really agree with some things in your latest post, but I just don't have the energy tonight. Let's call a truce. Nothing wrong with finding God, for sure. I am not that religious, but have pondered the subject extensively. Personally, I believe God loves the worst crackhead in the gutter, that's just God. So don't be so hard on yourself about those "stupid" drugs. "Judge not, lest ye be judged," right? I don't even think God judges. Not really.
Anyway, back to this board, I do have quite a bit of drug and supplement knowledge, so I may answer a question here or there. For some reason this will draw an automatic flame from you, :) but if you could turn the burner down just a bit to "warm", or at least "low" my retinas won't roast so bad. :D Take Care. Peace.

First things first

Mainly in my life is God, and so I'll address it first :)

If you have any questions about relgion please lemme know God is a great and awesome creator, whos habits I don't always reflect well enough and am ashamed of how my anger gets the best of me.

The next is in to parts, first and again I apologise for setting the ole flame gun to bbq instead of respectfull. The reason I get very angry/snappy at times is the way supplement companies harm lifters. There are people who benefit from phs, mainly like I've said are ones with low t levels to begin with. But the main focus of ads are 15+ year old guys, who don't need the help anyways, and at the dosages many people hint at, will probably just do more harm than good. I'd rather turn off 100 people who don't need ph's, and one guy who does as opposed to one guy really screwing up and getting gyno, or messed up testicals. Secondly its because I fell into the hype and tried many "cycles" of phs, and wasted alot of money doing it.

However I'm going to try one more time perhaps, either 1 ad, or a good topical, ones many intelligent people seem to say are good. Hey if it builds muscle safely I'm all for it and will sing the praises all day.

If there is anything I can do to assisst in your development, feedback what have you please let me know its a field I'd very much like to see improved bast infomercial quality products.

And yep God loves all people, even crack heads, hookers, dealers whatever, cause I was all of the above and then some when he found me.

"And I tell you this in truth, there will be more rejoicing in hevean over one sinner than repents, then 99 righteous men"

Top Bottom