Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NE1 tried lipogenesis

Mighty P

Anyone whose tried lipogenesis. Did it work? How does it compare to lipokenetix, and how much did you take? I see it has what look like less usnic acid than lipok, but I think they are labeled differently. Usnic acid vs. Sodium usinate. Does anyone know the diff in potency?
Thanks

:fro:

Someone please look up the term "lipogenesis" in a medical dictionary.

It means "the creation of fat."

Great name for a fat loss product -- I am sure these guys are well versed in the science.

I have read about good results (8 pound weight loss in one week). Its mechanism of action is similar to DNP, but not as extreme. Most of the people worked up to 5 tablets taken 3 times daily. At that rate you would use 1 bottle every 4 days, which could get expensive, but it does seem to work.

What??

PencilNeck said:
I have read about good results (8 pound weight loss in one week). Its mechanism of action is similar to DNP, but not as extreme. Most of the people worked up to 5 tablets taken 3 times daily. At that rate you would use 1 bottle every 4 days, which could get expensive, but it does seem to work.

Yeah right, got a swamp at the North pole thats beatiful in the winter also. Anyone that claims to have lost 8 pounds of fat/muscle/anything but water in a week is a fool. You would have to be at about 4000 calories a day defecit to do that. Even dnp doesn't jack your metabolism that high.

Re: What??

elijah said:

Yeah right, got a swamp at the North pole thats beatiful in the winter also. Anyone that claims to have lost 8 pounds of fat/muscle/anything but water in a week is a fool. You would have to be at about 4000 calories a day defecit to do that. Even dnp doesn't jack your metabolism that high.

Elijah, elijah..... You must have been burned pretty bad at some point in your life, maybe repeatedly, to have such a disbelieving attitude about pretty much every post you respond to. I have no reason to doubt this guy's results. Granted, he is a big guy, 250lbs, but he has been lifting for a long time and is pretty solid. Ye of little faith.....

Last edited:
8lbs lost- whether it be water or fat- probably mostly water is very possible- with dnp up to a lb of fat loss per day is possible- though very unpleasant.

though I do agree that the choice of lipogenesis for a name was.... well sad. Though it does not take a rocket scientist to sell a drug that works- I am in no way endorsing this product(I have never even heard of it) merely pointing out that DNP- sold by a monkey who has named it fat creator still works. Though you might have difficulty selling that one.

peace

Dude never said it didn't work, but I"m letting the poster know that the bs claims of 8lb of pure fat in a week is down right stupid.

Yep most of my replies are like this one because I hate seeing people give stupid advice when they should obviously know better. If you'll notice usually my posts are after very inteligent people who agre, or are backed up by such people (thanks macro).

ANd trust me doing the dnp thing now, you don't wanna push it for 1 lb a day It would be rough :)

Just know what your talkinga bout before you talk and I won't have to post in a negative lite anymore.

elijah said:
Dude never said it didn't work, but I"m letting the poster know that the bs claims of 8lb of pure fat in a week is down right stupid.

Yep most of my replies are like this one because I hate seeing people give stupid advice when they should obviously know better. If you'll notice usually my posts are after very inteligent people who agre, or are backed up by such people (thanks macro).

ANd trust me doing the dnp thing now, you don't wanna push it for 1 lb a day It would be rough :)

Just know what your talkinga bout before you talk and I won't have to post in a negative lite anymore.

Ooooo... tough guy. If you knew me and my credentials, you probably would think twice before making that statement. BTW, after being stuck at 229-230lbs for a few months, I am up 2 pounds already this week on my Androsol/Nandrosol stack. Must be a placebo effect, I guess, Elijah says so. I am hoping for at least another 8-10 pounds of placebo induced muscle in the next 6 weeks.:rolleyes: And you are a minister? Or studying to be one? I wouldn't want you counseling any kid of mine. As you get older you will realize that you don't know everything, that there are very few absolutes. Loosen up a bit, you will live longer and do less damage to your "flock".

Top Bottom