Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ne1 else think that the kimbo knock out looked funny?

we could advertise the fight on EF and use the revenue from that to pay for my flight over to the youessayy!

lets do it! i have never fought in a cage.
i will literally fight anyone though.

me too...

Now I haven't been in an actual "fight" in a long time. Like I said...my son changed a lot of things in my life (no regrets), but there was a time in my life where i'd fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. Some of the time for the stupidest reasons.

I remember getting into it with some guy that was probably in his 40's when I was 20 or 21 outside a movie theater. Guy kept making comments under his breath about me, and I heard him. And that was all it took. All over because he didn't like the hat I was wearing. I don't know what was wrong with this guy, other than he reaked of booze. I think he learned his lesson though. Oh...and the girl I was with at the time wasn't happy about it. meh..oh well she was a whore.

Damn..that was like one of ariels rants. :D

yeah, i can totally understand that. having a kid would change your perspective on things, you no longer only have yourslef to worry about, you have to stay well and in one piece to be able to look after them. a lot fo people dont understand this, but i like fighting. i come from a very rough place, and grew up around violence. it was fuck or get fucked. you had to learn to handle yourself or you would get eaten alive.
plus, there is something very primal about fighting-you never feel so alive than you do when you are close to death, on the edge so to speak. it is a rush that normal suit and boots office worker types cannot even imagine.
my tolerance is a lot better these days, i would rather laugh and move on than break some guys face for looking at me funny nowadays, plus i wouldnt want to throw my career down the pan because i got caught street fighting.

Top Bottom