Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nautral Breast Enhancers

ice princess

Does anyone have first hand experience with natural breast enhancers? Do they work, or is this another huge moneymakin scheme. I was gonna get implants, but have decided against it for the time being because I havnt had kids yet and I want breast feeding to be a part of my experience. Someone tell me they work pleeeeaaassssseeee!!

waste of money, from what I have heard. You can breast feed still with implants.....talk to a doctor about it.

ice princess said:
Does anyone have first hand experience with natural breast enhancers? Do they work, or is this another huge moneymakin scheme. I was gonna get implants, but have decided against it for the time being because I havnt had kids yet and I want breast feeding to be a part of my experience. Someone tell me they work pleeeeaaassssseeee!!
If they worked...all women would have good sized boobs. Boob doctors would be out of business. If you get large enough implants...I will breastfeed from them!;)

Sassy 69...the lady with the beautiful breasts as I recall. You left me hanging Between the Sheets. How about some help?

The only natural ways to increase breast size that I can think of:
1. Gain fat.
2. Become pregnant.
3. Eats lots 'o sodium and carbs, and hope to eternally retain water.

Test -- LOL thx ;) I think we all agreed that the only way to change the size of your breasts was to either stuff your bra or get the surgery.

I had implants under the muscle, became pregnant 4 months later and I breast fed for almost 5 months no problem..you can breast feed w/ implants!! You should go have some consulations done and get some serious info...There is a lot you need to know. Do not decide against because of that! It is well worth your time and energy!! GOODLUCK!:)

Sassy69 said:
Test -- LOL thx ;)
Sassy...lets meet at Hooters on Ocean on Oct. 21st at 8:30pm. I'll buy! I am headed to Fantasy Fest for the third time, I can't let the crowd down. I can send you a pic and info. Let me know!
I just looked at your profile closer...are you a diver? I'm a Master Diver. Kept a Zodiac in the Florida Keys until last year. John Pennecamp State Park has excellent diving. I have a spare regulator and BC. Not saying we should dive...just interested.

Last edited:
Well i didn't beleive they worked either until my step mom, who had no breasts by the way, started taking some. Within a few weeks she actually had breasts! She lost her boobs after breastfeeding 18 yrs ago and was an A cup when starting the enhancers and is now a solid B after taking them for a little over a month. Now from what i have read on these pills, it has a temporary effect...you have to continuously take the pills to keep the boobs...so in my opinion with the cost of these enhancers, it would be cheaper to get implants in the long run. I will actually beleive the results if in a year from now my step mom still has boobs and has stopped taking the pills

Top Bottom