Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Way To Dramatically Increase Woman's SEX-DRIVE.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awe.. this poor kid is taking mad abuse lol i feel for ya!! this is one of the things my guy friends complain about all the time.. how a woman does not want sex all the time is beyond me, but ok..
giving you the benefit of the doubt and considering that it is NOT "you" and she is into you and it is just her lack of sex drive.. i would reccommend yohimbe capsules.. i love that stuff.. makes me even worse than i already am!!! hehee

good luck!!! oh yea.. and try foreplay!!! lol

In my opinion she seems kind of young to be having sexual problems, but stress or things going on in her life could be putting a damper on things. Maybe if you tried talking to her(and not about sex) you could figure out if something else was bothering her? As far as taking something, that may only be a temporary fix, as soon as she quits you will be back to sqare one!

Yes, I would have to agree, talk to her, find out what's wrong. Maybe she's scared? Maybe she doesn't think it's morally right at such a young age? You and I might not feel that way, but lots of people do. Maybe she's got some other teenage angst thing going on?

Any rate, talking to her, in a nice way not a "why the hell don't you screw me, don't you love me?" way will help some, most likely. Pressuring her like that is just about guaranteed to drive her further away. Is she comfortable smooching and hugging, at least? Maybe just stick with that for a while, and don't try and push it toward something more for a while. She might be impressed with your sefl control and start to realize that you care about her and not just sex (giving you the benefit of the doubt here, lol). Might actually help her relax. Good things come to those who wait, right.

Sadly it means you're going to have to suck it up and spank the monkey when you get home for a while, but that's what being a teenage boy is all about, right?

;)

Wyst

WarLobo said:
Gads... This is RE-DICK-U-LESS and is the last time this sort of thread is NOT going to move or zapped.... Shit, what 18 year old BOY wouldn't want more sex.

And young LADIES should NOT be FUCKING at 17.

I have half a mind to trace his IP, contact this parents and let them suggest a way to get his 17 yeard old UNDERAGE girl friend more horny.
LOL!! I am glad someone feels the same as I do:) I can not believe that this thread is still at the top:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom