Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Way To Dramatically Increase Woman's SEX-DRIVE.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaBeHUNG

LADIES-
Please help me out with my girlfriend. I am 17 and shes 18 and somehow shes having some SERIOUS issues with her sex drive. She ends up blowing me off because shes never in the mood to have sex or mess around. I want to seriously recommend something to her that will DRAMATICALLY increase her sex drive. Like completely. I have heard about testosterone cream but I dont know how I could get my hands on that...

:(

Ask these kinds of questions in the Chat forum:rolleyes: As far as I am conceren you 2 should not be having sex anyway!! Why would you comeover here and ask ADULTS what to give your little gf to make her horny??:confused: Don't mean to flame you but this is ridiculous, you are a child...:mad:

NB.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

shes very young to be having "sex drive problems"... im guessing its more of an emotional/mental thing..... she may be uncomfortable....etc... try talking to her and seeing whats up.

good luck kid! be safe!

hmmm...it could be several things..#1 you are not turning her on or doing what she likes and so she is not interested in sex with you..If a guy can not satisfy a woman..she will avoid the situation. She may not be interested in you period anymore..growing apart?? She could be going through some emotional things right now...some insecurities or stress in her life...this is something she has to seek help for or figure out what the problem is..not something you can try to find some drug to pep her up in the bedroom..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom