Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natty PB...

Pineapple Devil

Ok, i hear about natural peanut butter and I'm guessing its not low fat peter pan peanut butter. where can you get natural peanut butter?

You should be able to find it in your local grocery store. (Giant, Food Lion, Etc.) It's a pretty mainstream product, believe it or not. Just be sure to follow the refrigeration and serving instructions!

I get mine at a local health food store.

I have seen some at the grocery store too. You can usually find it near the regular PNB. You will have to put it in the fridge AFTER you open it up!

ARROWHEAD MILLS certified organic PB is the BOMB.
0 Sugar added
0 Sodium
totally natural, no trans fatty's.

One question though, I know how important EFA's are but if Im cutting/maintaining leaness, should I drain some of the Oil off of the Top before stiring it all up? I know its mostly good fat, but can I eat more PB and good fats if I lessen the caloric density by draining some of the oil?

Regards,
HANSEL

Good question HANSEL, I would love feedback from someone else. I kind of look at it the same way you do. I know it is good fat and all, but losing a few extra calories won't hurt either. I always drain mine first. .......

Feedback welcome...

Ryan

Top Bottom