Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Names of any possible future kids?

seizer

You ever hear or think of a name that makes you just go like, "Gee, that's a really good name, I like it a lot! If I have a boy/girl in the future, I would like to name it XXXXXX"? If you have, what were they?

Terror

I've had two aborted (miscarriage) fetuses named Terror and Terror the 2nd. If I ever have a real live one (not planning on it) Terror will be it's middle name.

Volva_Diaphragm said:
Terror

I've had two aborted (miscarriage) fetuses named Terror and Terror the 2nd. If I ever have a real live one (not planning on it) Terror will be it's middle name.

Damn bro, serious?

Volva_Diaphragm said:
well not me, my ex (from younger years, before "protection" was a priority)

i realize not you...but damn, bro, that answer you gave in response to the question with the miscarriage thing sent a wave throught it when i read, s'all.

I knew a man named, "Meat."

My husband and i had 3 names picked out. Boy name ~ Sabastian Izayah and our girls were going to be Leloni Izabella and patlin (paytlyn) Nealay (neal lay)

the last one was actually a joke his first name and middle name, with a lil tweak for a girl. I joked forever when i was pregnant this time last year and it actually grew on the both of us.

when I have a boy he will be named Connor, if I am lucky if enough to get two boys Kieran for the second.

girls names,not sure yet but it will be traditional

Top Bottom