G Gambino Guest Jun 12, 2005 #1 http://img204.echo.cx/my.php?image=25du.jpg I love this guy, fucking awesome scoundrel
G Gambino Guest Jun 12, 2005 #4 Gguy9 said: the guy from Commando Click to expand... what's his name?
G Gambino Guest Jun 12, 2005 #6 NJjuice22 said: Vernon G. Wells he was in that mad max movie to. Click to expand... Bennet in commando, what a tool he is
NJjuice22 said: Vernon G. Wells he was in that mad max movie to. Click to expand... Bennet in commando, what a tool he is
G Gambino Guest Jun 12, 2005 #9 dunk said: right between the eyes john Click to expand... slitting a little girls throat is like cutting warm butter
dunk said: right between the eyes john Click to expand... slitting a little girls throat is like cutting warm butter
StickFigure New member Jun 12, 2005 #10 Gambino said: slitting a little girls throat is like cutting warm butter Click to expand... I love how your little piss-ant soldiers try to act tough...
Gambino said: slitting a little girls throat is like cutting warm butter Click to expand... I love how your little piss-ant soldiers try to act tough...
G Gambino Guest Jun 12, 2005 #12 dunk said: let off some steam bennet Click to expand... lol I love bennet Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired.
dunk said: let off some steam bennet Click to expand... lol I love bennet Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired.
StickFigure New member Jun 12, 2005 #13 dunk said: let off some steam bennet Click to expand... You're a funny guy Sully, that's why I'm going to kill you last!
dunk said: let off some steam bennet Click to expand... You're a funny guy Sully, that's why I'm going to kill you last!
StickFigure New member Jun 12, 2005 #15 dunk said: wheres sully? i had to let him go Click to expand... You think I can smell 'em comin'? I did!
dunk said: wheres sully? i had to let him go Click to expand... You think I can smell 'em comin'? I did!
S Sub-Zero High End Bro Platinum Jun 12, 2005 #16 the guy with the iron face from mortal combat, fused together with the guy who got shot in the metal cup from super troopers
the guy with the iron face from mortal combat, fused together with the guy who got shot in the metal cup from super troopers