Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Name the Most Expensive Thing....

I be stealin left and right
Some things sweet some things tight
its gotta be done
steal hard for my kids
sometimes just fo fun
government givin me no benifids

-YoungGuns, I have a record coming out in June, peace yall

youngguns said:
I be stealin left and right
Some thing sweet somethings tight
its gotta be done
steal hard for my kids
sometimes just fo fun
government givin me no benifids

-YoungGuns, I have a record coming out in June, peace yall
ill be sure and look for it so i can tell my friends not to buy it

SublimeZM said:
oopsies i just remembered i stole a knife and fork from a restourant

Oh shit. Me too. I actually stole the whole breakfast plate with the food still on it! It was huge. It doesn't even fit in my kitchen cabinets with the door closed. lol

We had a huge breakfast and asked for it to go after we were done. "Doggy bare that places now just give you a styrofoam container for you to place the food into yourself. So when the guy just handed me a container, I was offended by it. So I stuck the whole plate with the food on it in the container and placed it in the bag and walked out. Fuck that. Don't fuck with me.

I was with 8 other people. Yeah, they laughed.

I'll post a pic of the plate sometime. lol

gonelifting said:
Oh shit. Me too. I actually stole the whole breakfast plate with the food still on it! It was huge. It doesn't even fit in my kitchen cabinets with the door closed. lol

We had a huge breakfast and asked for it to go after we were done. "Doggy bare that places now just give you a styrofoam container for you to place the food into yourself. So when the guy just handed me a container, I was offended by it. So I stuck the whole plate with the food on it in the container and placed it in the bag and walked out. Fuck that. Don't fuck with me.

I was with 8 other people. Yeah, they laughed.

I'll post a pic of the plate sometime. lol
is the breakfast still on it

Top Bottom