Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Slin On Cycle

bsblltom

Would n2slin be safe to take with super dmz 3.0? Would I need to take the separate estrogen blocker and liver/organ support if I took n2slin?

N2Slin is fine to take with DMZ. You will NOT need liver support if you take the n2slin. The DMZ though would make you need liver support though.

Go for it, needtoslin works by shuttling those extra carbs out of your system it will also help in lowering blood sugar levels. Excellent product.

I remember using N2Slin years ago when it came out with awesome results. Just make sure you do eat carbs within 30 minutes because at least in my case sugar levels went down really fast. One time I was waiting for amy roomie to prepare dinner, she got delayed, and I started feeling all shaky fatigued. Ate carbs and felt great again. N2Slin will make you shed fat really quick.

N2slin contains no hormones or banned substances so it is safe to take by itself without any support supplements.

Super DMZ however is a liver toxic oral steroid and will require an AI and liver aid on cycle and a good mini PCT afterwards.
With the Super DMZ cycle - dose 10mg of aromasin EOD and 7 capsules n2guard from n2bm.com per day.

After the DMZ cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

Top Bottom