Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS: The best thing since sliced bread!

Predictably, I am very intrigued by this supplement - only because of the NTBM namesake and my unrivaled success with their other offerings. I am, however, very stimulant sensitive... I experience long bouts of appetite depression, severe nausea, and even cramping/cold sweats and borderline hallucinations. I have always enjoyed making my own pre/intra/post workout formulations, and perhaps instead of using this in place of my own concoctions, I could use it as the fundamental energy ignitor in conjunction with my established regimen?

Anyone?

This is really a great review. I agree with everything. I didn't get the I must lift or die. But , I did feel the product start to work...
N2KTS

- The bar has just been raised for Pre-workout Supplements -

In all honesty I have grown to expect the worst from every supplement I try. Anyone who has been involved in any area of fitness knows the supplement market is full of countless companies flooding the market with products that more often than not over-promise and under deliver.

Flip through the pages of any bodybuilding magazine, the products are countless, always with before and after shots promising that you will gain ten to twenty pounds of lean mass and lose body fat in the process of taking their product. It's all bull**** and almost every company out there does it.

I have been around the forums for five plus years now and involved in bodybuilding even longer. I had been away for the forums for a few years and was shocked to see upon my return that Needto had really built a name for himself and his supplements. When I was around previously his company didn't even exist; in all honesty this made me somewhat skeptical as to the effectiveness of his products.

I am not an individual that has been blessed with large amounts of money so when I shell out money for a supplement I want to see results; this is one of the reasons that I jumped on NeedTo's offer to test N2KTs. The following is a summary of my results of using the product over the last week.

Hitting the Gym:

I had picked up N2KTS the day before and this was my shoulder and back day. Upon inspection of the components of Needto's product it appeared to have the usual Arganine and caffeine as do most pre workout supplements. My initial thoughts were that it was just another run of the mill supplement; nothing differant the usual here. I was surpised to see geranium and fibersol in the blend however.

The dosing instructions on Needto's product state to start out with one scoop 30-45 minutes prior to beginning your work out. I usually run the high end of doses on supplements and had just come off of double dosing Hemo-Rage as my last pre workout product. Me thinking I am a bad ass, I mix two heaping scoops into my glass of water, blend and chug.

I initially felt the product start to work (which is more than you can say for a lot of pre workout supplements) within about fifteen to twenty minutes. In that time I went from being kicked back in my recliner browsing the interwebs to a 215 pound ***** destroyer of all weak things and could not get out the door to the gym fast enough.

At the gym I was unstoppable. I litteraly had to decide I had been there to long because my body was just not going to quit. The focus his product gives you is amazing! It was like I was the only person in the gym and I found myself concentrating on every movement with every lift. It gave me that extra edge to easily squeeze those few reps I usually struggle with out of my body and in good form.

Call me vain but one of the reasons I love pre workout supplements so much is because they emphasize definition and make those veins throughout my body snake a little more. Needto delievers in this area as well and I am happy with the level of vascularity acheived while using N2KTS.

I have now used the product for a week and my body has yet to grow immune to its impacts as so often you see with other supplements.

A couple of other things I love about this product is that he also incorporates Creatine Monohydrate and Sucralose instead of a simple sugar for delivery.

The following are my ratings of this product based on general criteria of pre-workout supplements:

Energy: 10/10
Focus: 10/10
Vascularity: 8/10
Endurance: 10/10
Crash: 8/10
Cost $$$: 10/10

My only possible complaint would be for me at two scoops my heart rate accelerates a little to much for me to be comfortable with. That however seems to be remedied by cutting back to 1.5 scoops. (And with this the problem is obviously the user not the product, anyone else who experiences heart palpitations etc. start out with one scoop). I would ramp up the dosing as my initial dosing of two heaping scoops resulted in a pretty big crash post-workout.

I would venture to say that I have tried most preworkout supplements out there. NanoVapor, Jack3d, Hemorage, SuperCharge, No Xplode, Altered State, NO, the list goes on and on. I have not been half as happy with any of these products as I am with the results from N2KTS. Needto has a solid product here and I am sorry if ever I doubted him. Count me as a customer for life for this product alone.

I can't promise this product will result in huge gains of lean mass or life changing body recomposition. I can say however that this product can aid you in acheiving those goals. We all know science shows increased NO and creatine levels in the bloodstream are highly beneficial to bodybuilding. N2KTS wraps both these benefits up in one prodcut. N2KTS will give you that extra drive, extra push we all need to rack those last few reps out that really count. A big thanks to Needto and Mr. Supps.

So slight update from over the last few days; still happy with the performance of this product I did grow a pair today and upped my dose to four scoops as needto suggested. My performance at the gym was unreal however I did notice a few sides more pronounced (please take into account that I am about 210 so not the heaviest guy out there and four scoops is double the recommended dose).

Skin tingling burnning for first fifteen minutes or so especially in my face and I got a little jittery and chilled.

Wicked crash...feel like I could sleep for a week right now but I tore the shit out of the gym.

Still love it. Nothing bad to say overall and I think the sides are well worth enduring at the high dose myself for the quality of my iron time I had in the gym. I'd venture to say it was my best day in the gym this year...totally focused...beautiful.

So slight update from over the last few days; still happy with the performance of this product I did grow a pair today and upped my dose to four scoops as needto suggested. My performance at the gym was unreal however I did notice a few sides more pronounced (please take into account that I am about 210 so not the heaviest guy out there and four scoops is double the recommended dose).

Skin tingling burnning for first fifteen minutes or so especially in my face and I got a little jittery and chilled.

Wicked crash...feel like I could sleep for a week right now but I tore the shit out of the gym.

Still love it. Nothing bad to say overall and I think the sides are well worth enduring at the high dose myself for the quality of my iron time I had in the gym. I'd venture to say it was my best day in the gym this year...totally focused...beautiful.

I love that part. :heart:

Man.. if you tried 4 scoops of N2KTS your head would probably explode or something.

I had a sample back before (I believe those are 1 scoop) and it was nuts. After 15 mins my face was all red and burning.. I would not say it wasn't uncomfortable, it definitly was, but I liked it cause it woke me the hell up and got me ready for the gym.

I still need to pick up a bottle.

lol @ 4 scoops of n2kts!! i woundnt advise that for most.

stuff is legit

Nice review. I love it.

4 scoops = taking apart your lawnmower three or four times and possibly walking to the next county for no good reason lol

Top Bottom