Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS: The best thing since sliced bread!

What I like most about getting into this business is watching people go from " I guess I will give one product a shot" To " OMFG this bro knows what he is doing" followed by trying all the other products I sell/design and watching them making the same kind of reviews a few times a month till they have blasted through the whole product line up...

Nothing I love more then showing people good products really do exists. You just may never see them on a billboard or on the store shelf of GNC/vita shops..
You find them in the littlest places. At the mom and pop shops, Sites like ef and from a friend telling a friend. Will NTBM make it big? Maybe some day but I can promise I will never sell out and make products any different from the way I make them now.

Awesome... NTBM products are better than all the crap you see in GNC and other shops that are ridiculously priced and ineffective... NeedTo i know you will never sell out my friend :biggrin:

N2KTS
- The bar has just been raised for Pre-workout Supplements -

Predictably, I am very intrigued by this supplement - only because of the NTBM namesake and my unrivaled success with their other offerings. I am, however, very stimulant sensitive... I experience long bouts of appetite depression, severe nausea, and even cramping/cold sweats and borderline hallucinations. I have always enjoyed making my own pre/intra/post workout formulations, and perhaps instead of using this in place of my own concoctions, I could use it as the fundamental energy ignitor in conjunction with my established regimen?

I became a loyal customer of N2BM after I tried BEASTDROL. I couldn't believe the gains I made. USed N2BM products for PCT and never lost a pound in strength. I did lose some size as my diet went to shit because I'm in the ass-hole of the world right now. I have N2KTS at home right now and cant wait to try it. I'll be using as part of my test, beast, katana cycle. My only worry is that pre-workout supps always give me the shits and the bathroom at my gym is worse than a petting zoo!!!!

I can't belive it I just went to buy some because I can't handle the suspense and its out of stock! Lesson learned

I have only had a few supps really give me any problems with the shits. (but yeah I to have been through the intestinal turbulence, cold sweats, shakes, shits with a few other pre workout supps). My advice to you and to anyone period is to start at one scoop, it is still PLENTY effective at that dose and work up from there. It didn't give me the shits if thats any consolation to you.

Top Bottom