Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS is the best.

Finally broke 300 on the bench today have not done that since high school! Don't know if it was the 2.5 scoops but im sure it didn't hurt. Definitely gave me the push I needed mentally. thanks need2 another great product!!!!!!!!

Finally broke 300 on the bench today have not done that since high school! Don't know if it was the 2.5 scoops but im sure it didn't hurt. Definitely gave me the push I needed mentally. thanks need2 another great product!!!!!!!!

Whatever it was hooray!

I haven't tried this product... How does it compare to omegas amplifyO2???? I haven't been able to get that for awhile and looking for something new....

I haven't tried this product... How does it compare to omegas amplifyO2???? I haven't been able to get that for awhile and looking for something new....

N2kts >>>>> Amp02

N2kts provides better energy, focus, strength and endurance imo. Amp has the edge when it comes to pumps though.

like sl said..energy and focus are better on n2kts and pumps slightly better on amp02

if u stack attack with n2kts..your pumps will be insane and unbeatable..plus your energy will be threw the roof

N2kts >>>>> Amp02

N2kts provides better energy, focus, strength and endurance imo. Amp has the edge when it comes to pumps though.

Agreed! both are two entirely different products! should be getting attack soon so we shall see how it stands up to amplify....Maybe i can mix em both...mmmmmmmm!:p

i actually like amp02 better then n2kts stand alone

but n2kts+attack stack rules all!!

Top Bottom