Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2burn, need2slinar, gear, rs-transaderm

Yea I have had a few people line me out for planning the cycle like this. Radar has been giving me a few pointers. Also I have been doing a lot of reading and this seemed like a legit plan. Pertaining to the cardio; I had been doing my cardio in the morning, but was told otherwise to change it up. I really can go either way. My thought on it with the person I have spoken with about cardio in the evening is that at that point you would be burning off excess fat storage, carbs, eetc. Lifting in the morning, from sources I've read is that your testosterone levels are peaked in the morning, allowing for a better lifting session. However, like I said in the beginning, critique what my plan is and I can modify it.

A little history of why I am cutting and not bulking. I am like you in the sense I really should be bulking right now and not cutting, but the fiance wants me to cut down for now. In 4 months I am going to be getting married, and going to Thailand for 3 1/2 weeks for the honeymoon. I told her I would have a six pack chizzled out by that time. I have always been trying to get bigger, for now I just want to lean out the best I can before the wedding.

Also how much info would you like about my routine?

What modifications would you suggest for the diet? I have tried this before along with taking a good multi vita, bcaa's, etc. It has seemed to work fairly well in the past, however, I seem to always hit a plateau once I get to around I'd say 11% BF.

In the layout I posted what I was doing for a Post cycle treatment. I will be on unleashed for a month and will be also adding in RS-Stanzol. The stack, PCT, and there after I ran by RADAR and it seemed to get approval, but like I said I am always up for more help and information.

Once I get this done and get back from Thailand, the bulking up will begin and a new road will be breached.

- Cranium

I personally would not eat a source of carbs with no protein source with it. i.e. Your rolled oats by themselves in the morning. And bro you are def lower than 15% bf.

Well if radar helped you with your supplement regimen just leave it as is

As far as cutting or bulking, I feel u on wanting the six pack but you need to put some mass on to get it. I used to think like when I started training and I would just end up skinny lol.

If your worried about staying lean just backload your carbs pwo. If you go the route you have planned you're just gonna end up mad skinny bro. You don't need all that cardio trust me. The only thing its gonna do is turn u into a stick figure. Trust me I'm telling you from experience

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I personally would not eat a source of carbs with no protein source with it. i.e. Your rolled oats by themselves in the morning. And bro you are def lower than 15% bf.

Sorry bro, I missed the part that I drink a protein shake immediately after my workout in the morning. Also one after cardio.

So hows this? Cardio 2 or 3 times a week for 40 mins max? But keep the lifting hard and heavy?
That's better imo. So if you wanna stay lean and add some muscle youre gonna want to backload your carbs

So fasted a.m. cardio no carbs right up until your preworkout meal. Have a protein shake and a banana, or a betterprotein bar (even better) then weight train,have your protein shake with dextrose for that insulin spike, then you eat a healthy serving of carbs with the rest of your meals that night...3 would be ideal but two large meals with a snack before bed should do.

So to make it short and simple, you'll be Burning fat all day and building muscle at night. This is what I would do anyway. Personally I think the fall/winter is the perfect time to lift big and eat big. You might be bloated and get a little belly, but you'll thank yourself when you're shredded in the summer.

Need2slin would actually be ideal for you with what youre looking to achieve

Post up your routine too bro

Currently, still working out what my routine will be. I have been using the same one for about a month now and I like to switch up what workouts I do every month or so. I saw that you had a thread about 5x5 and I am kindof interested in that. Would that be possible with one muscle group a day, but add more sets and possibly a few more workouts?

Currently, still working out what my routine will be. I have been using the same one for about a month now and I like to switch up what workouts I do every month or so. I saw that you had a thread about 5x5 and I am kindof interested in that. Would that be possible with one muscle group a day, but add more sets and possibly a few more workouts?

5x5 is more for mass/strength/size gains, if you want to cut it wouldnt be ideal.

If you're looking to cut or "lean bulk" then I would go with a 4 day split Mon,tues,thurs,Fri routine with your days of coming after you back day and leg day...so ideally back on tues and legs on fri

Lean bulking is tough bro, and very slow progress. How long do you have before your honeymoon?

So per the instructions for using RS-transaderm it stats after shower to put the stuff on. Right after this I will be hitting the gym generally. Would it affect the product if I shower again after working out 2 hours later.

Top Bottom