Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM and customs. Is this for real?

Quick update. I got a mail from the customs. 9mcg is the highest daily dose. More than that they didnt say. Grrr, the world has become worse than hitler. No mentioning of how much, but what supp contains the vitamin b12? Any idea?

Yeah, its per serving most likely. The highest daily allowed is 9mcg. Its horrible how things work these days. If it had come from europe it wouldnt be a problem i think. The rules outside that are way more strict. Neither is the customs with handing me the regulations on them. Its a fat archive of rules, and i dont seem to find it. So freeeeaking pissed.

any excess vitamins will only cause diarhea as the body extretes it. i don't see it being harmful. this is more of an economic reason for the limit. they probably are concerned about re-selling which is a legit concern as it would compete with domestic supplement makers.

in other words you importing the supp then rebottling it . its a grey area but someone could bank doing that in large quantities

Yeah, i know.. Here in europe, if brussels say something, it will happen. Damn EU regulations. Norway is sauing they wanna protect the public health, which is the reason for ALOT of supplements have become illegal. N2guard contains 100mcg per serving, tjats heck of lot more percents than the daily legal dose. Thanks for the response, steve. Much appriciated.

Im from Norway, and customs seems to have gotten way stricter lately. Anything that they find fishy, they'll stop. Even if it isn't illegal or if it requires a prescription, they'll still stop it, because they lack knowledge so they wont allow it. I think it is some new rule where they can claim medical prespcriptions for anything, escpecially is it is from outside EU. They are allowed to decide what they want to let it, and what not to. Sometimes I think they dont want to bother with checking the package, so they just keep it to be safe. Redicilous.

I've tried with both HCGgenerate and N2burn. They are both a no go. Probably most other things on n2bm. Although last year it wasn't a problem at all.

i'm surprised there are so many norweigan lifters on here. such a small country yet fitness must be a big deal.. always considered you guys more a hockey country than anything.. so many great hockey players

come to the USA and you will be shocked at how fat everyone is. especially down south. but we do have the best athletes in the world.. those that are crazy about it are really really crazy. we've got a lot of hardcore guys. but most of the population is stuck on fast food and tv. its like a cultural thing in the south to have a beer gut.

Top Bottom