Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM and customs. Is this for real?

smalljohn

Hey EF.

I got this problem with the customs here in norway.
To keep it short from N2BM

I ordered
1x Ancient strength
2x GEAR
2xHCGenerate
2x N2Guard

It's on return here at the customs because of too much vitaminB12Is this really an dangerous issue at all? I didnt believe my own eyes, what is this? I think its gear or n2guard.

I am about to give a documentation, which sadly i think has to be accompanied by a doctor. Its fixable, eventually.. Anyone have an similiar story? Opinion?

This is laughable, effin nazis. Its more the EU regulations in reality by in which the nordic countries are invaded with alot of new rules and regulations and the politics are eating em like cake. god im so frustrated now, haha.

Haha, thanks Steve. Thats good to hear, but I want my supps too! I looked it up a little and dont see the problem.
I dont find the allowed amount of B12 though, but this sure is too dumb and im being dumbed down along with it.

I will really need some real loud pissed off music to calm me from this one.

Yeap, customs sure are great here at the northpole, lol! I've had my supps shipments from NTBM, and MR.Supps at finnish customs lab soon six months... Also shipment from Unique was added to their on going invetigations, and lab analytics during summer. I didn't even order PHs or anything, it's just absolutely ridicilous. According to law they will have to evetually give me my stuff, but I have no idea how long this will still take. I dunno if my situation would be this bad with customs if I wouldn't have had few "encounters" with them before to raise some red flangs. Irony is that any DS/PH etc. ordered from UK or other EU country will arrive without customs inspection, lmao!

that is seriously the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard bro... too much of a vitamin? really? so "we don't want you to be too healthy" LMAO... Don't worry... You are in good hands with ntbm bro... you already know that... If I can help in any way, just let me know...

sounds like Australian Customs just got overtaken in the epic douchery race...

Yeah the race is getting really tough, there's a major battle going on for first place between long time record holder and reigning champion Australia, and Scandinavian countries. I don't know if Denmark is an exception, but at least Norway, Sweden, and Finland are fighting for the first placing with incredible effort.

There's even a version of that Australian customs reality/documentary/whatever TV-Show here; "Finnish customs"...
I don't watch TV, but when I hear commercial for it on radio while I'm driving, I feel something that term "roid-rage" would be fitting to describe (since the original meaning is imaginary, I like to redefine meaning for it from time to time, lol!). No fun at all while driving trough traffic. :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom