Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2 bulk / whey to build

xdarren18

I am starting my test / beast cycle on monday and I had to buy the best protein on the market. How should i take this? whey as my pre workout / post workout shake with the n2bulk before bed? or n2bulk as my post workout shake? I've heard 2bulk is amazing , cant wait to try it!

any one who answers. thank you for your time

I use n2bulk as a bedtimer, but if you've got the money you can use it both post workout and before bed.

Whey2 is my post workout.

Only two shakes per day bro, the rest of your protein should be from whole foods

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

2scoops whey, 1/2 cup ice cream, 4tbspn peanut butter, 1 cup raw wheat oats, 6tbsp wheat germ 10 ounces milk. Over 1100 calories, 70 grams protein and 100% tasty. Blend it up and pound it! I do one a day, best weight gainer i have done, cheapest and best tasting

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EliteFitness

nice recipe tdoe! wow

yeah i use n2bulk as a bedtime shake. n2bm whey post workout and usually 1 other time for a MRP.

Exactly how I do it. You must be poor like me lol n2bulk is pricey, but you get what you pay for

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I generally try to minimize my carb intake before I go to bed but I have gone through a bag of N2bulk so far (got myself the double stack).. Really love the taste! I generally just use two scoops in the magic bullet and use just enough water to get a pudding like consistency... Helps me get some extra quality cals/carbs in & use it as a snack between meals.

It really is bro.. Constantly craving it ever since it got the right powder to water ratio down.

I am starting my test / beast cycle on monday and I had to buy the best protein on the market. How should i take this? whey as my pre workout / post workout shake with the n2bulk before bed? or n2bulk as my post workout shake? I've heard 2bulk is amazing , cant wait to try it!

any one who answers. thank you for your time

You can do the N2bulk as your morning shake, pre workout meal, or post workout meal. You can add the whey to that shake if you wish or use it separately. There is literally a million ways to do it.

Top Bottom