Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N-Large2 as post-workout?

DanielBishop

I bought some N-Large2 for my wife (don't ask) but she doesn't like it.... so she's not gunna use it. But I was reading it, and saw the main ingredient was maltodextrin.... since I was having trouble finding maltodextrin in natural foods, do you think it would be a good idea to drink N-Large2 post-workout (not a whole serving, maybe just one scoop)....

.... it's mainly carbs and also has protein, and not as much sugar as other weight-gainers.

I can't see why it wouldn't be good post-workout if I don't have MUCH of it (even though I'm cutting) but there might have been something I didn't think of.

Please advise.

I love NLarge. The stuff tastes great. It works very well as a post workout shake. However, only taking a scoop won't give you much in the way of protein so I would still add some protein to your post workout meal.

Yeah, I'm also having a full serving of protein powder after I take the scoop of N-Large....

.... I just wondered if it was good to take in terms of post-workout carbs. So far, so good.

If your cutting, you might want to just save it for your next bulking, with just one scoop you are not getting a whole lot of protein in relation to the carbs. Go with a low carb protein and use it with milk if you still want a few carbs post workout.

Top Bottom