Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N-Large.....anyone else take this?

people always recommend a mult vitamin but thats not a real supplement. it cant hurt to take one but its not gonna do anything for you. if you eat regular food you will get enough vitamins that its no big deal. a multi vitamin isnt gonna make a noticeable change in your body. vitamins are a scam.

i've been taking it for the patst 3 months at 4 scoops 3 times a day and I packed on 20 lbs over those three months. I was taking cell-tech and androbolic but the n-large was key. I blew up like crazy cause i think i wasn't gettin the calories i needed and this helped out a ton.

Trifest said:
i've been taking it for the patst 3 months at 4 scoops 3 times a day and I packed on 20 lbs over those three months. I was taking cell-tech and androbolic but the n-large was key. I blew up like crazy cause i think i wasn't gettin the calories i needed and this helped out a ton.

How much has your body fat changed in those 3 months ?

M18

I dont understand what the big deal is about putting on ten pounds in a couple of months. The truth is I did. Bottom line, if you add more caleries to your diet you will gain weight. Yes, and I admit it I put on some fat, but that is what I wanted to do, bulk up. I take approximately to shakes a day, that is anywhere from 1200 to 1400 extra caleries. That is where the weight comes from. Now as far as stacking the n-large 2 will something else. Yes, I was taking tribestan and tribex 500 but I doubt that had anything to do with the weight gain becuase I dropped both of them and haven't lost any weight. they were great for strength, but that is about it. Now, I have not gained any more weight from the N-large since the ten pounds but I still get the 52 grams of protein per serving. Good luck to whoever is going to try it.

YES USED THREE 5 LBS BUCKETS OF IT 4 ,4SCOOP GLASSES A DAY ON MY LAST CYCLE THE STUFF WAS GREAT MY BF IS STILL 5.5%:fro:

I like N-Large a lot. The quality seems great and you can't beat the taste. I've used it off and on the last two years when I bulk. I'm always on the go, so it's nice to have a supp where you only need to add water and stir. Best thing is, it doesn't clump.

Top Bottom