Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N-Large.....anyone else take this?

Good product...chocolate tastes good and mixes relatively easy. However, i do not use the 4 scoops at once as recommended. I split it up into two 2 scoop servings.

it is what it is, a plain old MRP. I don't take the recommended dosage of 4 scoops, I just take 2 like sleepy. It tastes pretty good but if there's one drawback it's that N-Large isn't fortified with any vitamins and minerals like some other MRP's but that's really not a big deal.

I have been taking it for a while. I put on about 10 pounds or so over a few months. The chocolate tastes prety good, and you cant beat the price. Check it out at DPS Nutrition, good price.

i just started taking it for real. i got chocolate and its pretty tasty. also forget about the multivitamin. vitamins are a scam.

Rotty said:
I have been taking it for a while. I put on about 10 pounds or so over a few months. The chocolate tastes prety good, and you cant beat the price. Check it out at DPS Nutrition, good price.

10 pounds??? What else were you taking?????

Top Bottom