Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Myth/spot fat reduction

what about primordial performances dermatherm target?

Never heard of it but unless it's some sort of confirmed miracle supplement it doesn't work. And being that a miracle supplement doesn't exist, yea...

Spot reduction is a myth. Your body intelligently and extraordinarily usefully, to survival in the primal sense of the word, stores your fat equally throughout your body.

Genetics differentiate between individuals, but if you store more fat in your arms, you will always store more fat in your arms(relative to other body parts), barring any sort of surgery.

You get abs by being low body fat, ie <9%, and having decent enough sized abs to show.

Doing sit ups (with heavy weight for <12 or so reps) will increase the muscle content which could potentially increase your muscle to fat ratio(if you aren't eating at too high a surplus) which would cause your abs to be more visible. But this is a much less effective method then losing fat.

Hmmmm I think there's a lil bit of truth in this myth.... Not much but there's some.... Call myth busters lol
I'd still give diet at least 95% credit

I never bought into Helios or other drugs that claim spot fat reduction that's b/s IMO

hmm jus wondering why a sponsor on EF would be selling something that is a myth

I bet it works for fat loss and since you lose fat with it you THINK youre losing it where you apply it but really youre just losing overall fat?

hmm jus wondering why a sponsor on EF would be selling something that is a myth

I bet it works for fat loss and since you lose fat with it you THINK youre losing it where you apply it but really youre just losing overall fat?

No comment.

Hmmmm I think there's a lil bit of truth in this myth.... Not much but there's some.... Call myth busters lol
I'd still give diet at least 95% credit

No, there is none.

The burning sensation you feel when doing 300 reps of situps has nothing to do with fat burning.

The byproduct of anaerobic metabolism(strenuous activity) is lactic acid. Lactic acid is what burns. And anaerobic metabolism doesn't utilize fat for energy.

Ofcourse the burn has nothing to do with fat loss lol just like it has nothing to so with building muscle.... 300 crunches is alot IMO
but ya keep ur mid section twisting and moving around and u might change ur ideas too... Again diet diet diet!!! But ya anyways im just trying to think outside the box a lil what's been said over n over a million times doesn't mean it's 100% acurate... All I can say is try it

Top Bottom