Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Workout Video

I actually didn't quit completely. I'd maybe do 1 or 2 workouts a week which usually would be some power cleans, power snatches and squats. Usually, before summer, I'd start working out a few days a week and end up competing in the Empire State Games in August. Normally I'd have a good chance at gold or silver but this summer I moved up to the 94Kg class and we had some Russian kids competing ... well ... I placed 4th :( After that, I've been working out 5 days a week. It has come back quickly, as you saw on the video, I can do 95Kg for a double in the power snatch. At my all time best, I did 105Kg for a double in the power snatch. If things continue at this pace, I'd think all time PRs by late spring early summer. We'll see ...

kiloamp said:

That's all right anyway. I was getting sick of seeing their popup banner. I'm going to find a good hosting service and setup a site. Maybe even develop some demo videos of the Olympic lifts and auxilliary exercises and post them there indexed and all :)

sounds good to me.

Top Bottom