Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My wife...

oldman69

I need a little help.

My wife has libido issues. Lack of sexual desire.
Her doctor in last year prescribed oral testosterone, which she never took.

Now, faced with the same sexual desire issue, she has decided she would like to try some medication. Before going to the doctor, waiting for appointment etc.., she has asked me if she could take 5mg daily of anavar to see what the reaction would be on her sex drive.

How long would it take for her until she seen a positive response in her sex drive from the anavar? Is the dosage too little for any change? Is the response time dose related?

Thanks

Why on earth would she rather look to Anavar than work with a prescribing doctor? :confused:

Her test. levels have got to be in the bucket if a conventional M.D. is willing to write her a script. She's being illogical. Personally, I'd find a doctor who is willing to write a script for bioidentical transdermal test. cream as opposed to oral test., because you don't have the liver toxicity issues with the cream, her hormone levels would be regularlly monitored if she was working with a doctor and prescribed stuff is much easier to get than AAS.

If it's side effects she's scared of then she's being silly, Anavar has just as many potential side effects as test. in physiologic doses, worse actually, since her blood hormones wouldn't be as closely monitored if she were working with a endo.

She tried the cream from the same doc lat year and didn't like it. Said it gave her hot flashes and a skin rash(tried different sites). I don't believe she gave it a reasonable chance.

As for the anavar, I believe she was approaching it as just an experiment, to see if there was any immediate measurable effect on her libido. She would definetly not use the anavar for any length of time. But switch to the test. I agree, everything you said about the test makes sense.

Thanks

Anything from the Dr will be WAY more tolerable then something found on the street.
Have her go back to the Dr.

Top Bottom