Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My wife needs your help!

ronb

Hi ladies. I'm kind of new to elite, but I like what I see. After pleading with me to help her, I'm trying to help my wife harden up. She is 5'8" about 175 lbs. She had a hestorectomy about 6 years ago. She has to regulate her estrogen through harmone therapy. She has also been fighting a back problem. I've been encouraging her to lift light weights with maximum reps so she doesn't strain her back any worse

I don't think she'll go for any roids, but she might consider other types of supplements to help her.

Any ideas?

here goes...... :) the speech that everyone is tired of giving so i will take a turn.......

You should really encourage her to come to these boards herself. tell her to hang with us girls and ask questions herself. she needs to want this enough ......ultimately this is her bod and shes going to have to educate herself.......even though shes made an attempt to ask u for help...... it will be best for her to do some reading for herself.

start with diet, training, eca or nyc stack..... thats the basics. good luck!! :)

Top Bottom